The AI said as it showed how all things began as Infinite of realities where all born and how there are higher and lower Universe that is separated by the lower space void.

Which was a smaller and weaker version of the Primordial void that it's duty is to separate universes from each other.

And make sure the do not collide with each other at all.

Aeon was very much impress when he saw this as he looks at the pond which of course shows how all things are being made.

Aeon: this is impressive but how about the gods that we all have learned and wondering if they ever exist?

Aeon asked as he wants to know how they all came to existence as well after all they are mighty beings tha can cause huge amount damages on the planet.

AI: the gods you all know are just lesser beings that only have influence on the universe they are in the Primordial Void rules all things no matter if all if creation will try to go against the void it would be like comparing a small atom against the infinity itself.

The AI said as this pretty much surprise Aeon when he heard this.

AI: the gods all needs worshipers in order to become stronger which is what limit them and they also have several other limits that they cannot be able to do.

The AI said as Aeon nodded in understanding at this again as he looks at the pond mirror.

Aeon: and let me guess magic in other worlds exist and various parallel universes?

Aeon ask as the AI hum in acknowledgement as it shows that he was right.

AI: yes you are correct host but you on the other hand is different.

The AI said as this made Aeon surprise when he heard this as he then ask.

Aeon: and how I am different to this Universe that you speak of?

Aeon asked as he wonders why he is different than the infinite of universe that exist as the AI glowed a bit at this and then said.

AI: well to explain it to you host you are what is called a singularity your are one of a kind and would never appear again in all the Infinite Universes.

The AI said as Aeon nodded in understanding at this and then said.

Aeon: so you mean I am only a one time appearance and will never appear again unless the void makes it so?

Aeon asked again as the AI hummed in agreement again at this and then Syd.

AI: yes you are correct host as you might need to know the void has been waiting for your death so you will be converted it be a part of it.

The AI said as Aeon was surprised when he heard this.

Aeon: so that is why I am here now to be a part of the void and what then?

Aeon asked as he looks at the pond infront of him as he moved his hand and it suddenly showed his old home which surprised him.

AI: I was expecting you to say that you can do anything you want you as you are the void itself now meaning you can do as anything you desires no matter what decision you want the void or what you are now will not stop you.

The AI said as this made Aeon surprise when he heard this as he look at the AI and then said.

Aeon: I see and what about you what d your purpose?

Aeon asked as the AI turns around and several pillars appearing infront of them with several bookshelf appearing.

And you could see a black and white book in the center that is floating and seems to be very unique.

AI: I was created by the void to assist you in every way possible host and if you want to ask how to use your power just speak about what you want or you can just simply say in your thought.

The AI said as Aeon nodded at this and he then thought of something and suddenly you could see a sword apearing on his hand.

The sword of course is Excalibur only difference is that is several times more powerful.

And since it was imbued with the power of the void the sword d far more dangerous than Gilgamesh most prize weapon EA could ever hope this be powerful.

Aeon: I see so those that mean i can crear anything I want?

Aeon asked as the AI nodded at this who has now taken the form of a small little white cat the size of a palm.

Aeon: well that is sweet now how about let us so what those books are all for and including that one in the middle.

Aeon said as he had the sword he was holding points at the black and white book that is floating on the middle of the giant library like pillars.

As the AI sat on Aeon shoulders as he walks towards the books while putting the sword away that he had summon.

As he had his clothing change and was now wearing a long black trench coat with several parts of it being red in color.

As Aeon head to see what the books cam do and he practice his powers as well right now as he heads to the books infront of him that was summon by the AI just a while ago now when they are talking.

To Be Continued.
______________________________________________________________________________
A/N: that is all for todays chapter hope you all enjoyed Author Out.