Who would not have be in pain after dying as they still experience of feeling how they died.

Definitely only an idiot would react like that so right now as Aeon was they ng to ease the pain he felt after dying.

Which did not take long as he sigh in relief as he opens up his eyes again and then looks around and wonders where he is right now as he looks around.

And by doing so he looks to see that he was in a empty void of space right now which made him sigh.

Aeon: don't tell me I used and got my own soul send to limbo?

Aeon asked as he sigh and schools his head but as he was about to think what he will be doing.

Since he is now trap within and endless void of space right now he was suddenly caught surprised when he heard a voice.

AI: yes you are host you are in limbo but it's true name should be the Primordial Void.

The voice said and it was mechanical one that Aeom would easily recognize after all.

He has his own AI when he was still alive and he could easily know if it is an AI or not.

Aeon: what the heck are you and where are you exactly?

Aeon asked as he looks around the empty void of space tha he is in right now as he heard the AI voice again.

AI: I am in your head host you have become the consciousness of the void therefore you are now part of it.

The AI said as this made Aeon confuse when he heard what he said about him as he asked.

Aeon: okay first if can you tell me properly how in the world did that happen and what do you mean by me becoming the consciousness of the void?

Aeon asked as he was pretty much confuse right now and does not full understand what the AI is telling him.

As he pretty much wants to know what is going on right now so he could able to know where he is and what he is doing here right now.

AI: well you no need to worry host I will be explaining to you all the things you need to know and why are you here.

The AI said as Aeon only nodded in understanding at this and then said.

Aeon: well okay then can you please rll me what is going on here right now?

Aeon asked as The AI who he could not see spoke again.

AI: well gladly host I would tell you everything while showing to you it as well.

The AI said and the next thing he knew was the whole void changes and he was no standing in the clouds.

And below him was the void as he then saw a small orb on his side which he could guess is the AI.

AI: do you know how all things began host?

The AI asked as Aeon nodded at this and then said.

Aeon: well yeah I pretty much knew both on religious and scientific on how all things began.

Aeon said as the AI that is the small orb floating infront of him nodded it's head and then said.

AI: that you are correct host but that is not how thing all began as you during the ancient times long before anyone would know there was the void which is also called the nothingness.

The AI said while looking at the dark and empty space below them.

AI: the void did not have its own consciousness but how all things are created by the will of the void and as time passes by all of existence came to be.