Chapter 13~Getting To Know Thingamajig

Queen Bee guided the shy Thingamajig through the building towards his bedroom, her wasp servants carrying his suitcases while she held his hands in a caring manner. "Th-this building is...pretty big." He said with a shy smile,admiring the long hallways before eventually getting to his bedroom,which was quite close to Hedgehog's and Queen Bee's room. "I'm glad you're liking it here so far, you'll fit in with everybody here but I'd recommend that you do not let your guard down around Fox, when she wants something she will do ANYTHING to get it." She spoke in a stern voice whilst hugging him. "O-okay." Ge said back before entering his room to unpack his cases.

After unpacking his stuff,Thingamajig wondered around the building with Duck,who'd become his best friend very quickly because they had a lot in common... "I think you're really interesting and fun to talk to." Thingamajig said happily whilst holding onto Duck's yellow fluffy wing,she smiled back at him,quaking happily. "Well I'm happy to have now become your best friend Thing, Daisy has made us some pizza downstairs, want to try some?" She asked politely,walking him towards the kitchen. "I'd love that." Thingamajig said with the cutest smile.

Duck sat down with Thingamajig at one of the tables,sharing a whole pizza with him,all whilst laughing and telling jokes together. "They're getting along really well Queen Bee." Octopus said in surprise,eating a tasty veggie dinner that Daisy made her a few moments earlier. "They are,I've ordered my wasp workers to keep Fox away from him as she's trying to harass him every chance she gets." Queen Bee said firmly,arms placed behind her back in a formal manner. Octopus nodded and watched them talking,not knowing Fox was planning to attack. "This is a really nice pizza,thanks." Thingamajig complimented to Daisy,who gave him a little smooch on the cheek. "You're welcome to try my food anytime you want." She spoke back with a kind-hearted grin. Duck quacked happily as she used a napkin to wipe the pizza sauce off of both their faces but Fox appeared and looked towards Thingamajig with lust. "Hello again handsome." She purred whilst trying to get close to him,making the them both mad. "I just told you I have a girlfriend...leave me alone please!" Thingamajig shouted towards the femme fatale but she didn't listen and got in his personal space but Duck pushes her away,standing in front of Thingamajig,her feathered wings spread out to defend him. "He just told you that he's got a girlfriend Fox,so leave him alone...Queen Bee has ordered her wasps to keep you well away from him." Duck sternly said,glaring at the femme fatale,who glared at them both before stomping off elsewhere.

"Wha-what's her problem?" Thingamajig asked, suddenly feeling very shy once again. Duck hugged him kindly and quacked, "She picks up and uses men faster than you can drop a hat and so she's targeting you." She replied with a concerned look,determined to protect her new best friend from Fox.