Chapter 9~ Getting Away

Queen Bee And Hedgehog quietly made their way out of the dark and quiet building,dressed in their normal clothes as the moon shone down on Singertown...they both remained alert of their surroundings as they managed to exit the building thanks to her magical abilities and powerful spells. "Are you okay Hedgey?" Queen Bee asked,holding onto her lover as she flew them both across town at a fast speed,she may look frail but she was actually super strong. "I'm happy my darling...it's just the two of us." Hedgehog replied with a cute laugh as they soon made it to the romantic rose garden where they first met.

Hedgehog held Queen Bee's gloved hands and looked into her eyes with lust,her gaze more lustful and flirty than his. "Since we're...alone...I've wanted to 'do it' with you in this very garden for quite a long long time my love." Queen Bee smirked,flicking her hand as she used her magical abilities to make a sound-proof barrier around the rose garden so no noise would escape the area. "Your abilities are quite astonishing my dear...I'm shocked." Hedgehog said in amazement before getting yanked into a hot,passionate and sensual kiss by his lover...who pulled him onto her lap. The nocturnal creature moaned into the kiss as Queen Bee simply smirked,bring her hands down to squeeze his perfectly thicc rear end,which gained a gasp out of him as he swivelled his hips in her lap slowly.

Queen Bee pulled away from the kiss,once again using her magic to bind Hedgehog's hands with some strong rope,which hooked to the ceiling of the gazebo they were in,this alone made the nocturnal creature purr in delight, watching as she circled him,carefully moving the back of his jacket upwards and circling his short yet incredibly fluffy tail,Hedgehog gasped in shock as she suddenly yanked on his tail as well as his spiky quills,causing him to let out a loud,and a surprisingly,lewd moan of euphoria,his hips jilting from the pleasure. "How much do you love this?" Queen Bee whispered into his fluffy ear,which twitched from the closeness..."V-very m-much my dear." Hedgehog shakily spoke,feeling his lover's gloved hand move downwards to the growing bulge in between his thighs,trembling as he felt her hand against him in anticipation. "Do you want me to make you feel good?" She asked once again,feeling him all over as he squirmed in the ropes that bound him. "Y-Yes Queen Bee...I-I just need this so much p-please...I beg you." He moaned and begged,tongue lolled out of his mouth and he salivated quickly,fluffy face blushing a deep shade of pink.