Chapter 11~The Aftermath

Queen Bee walked back to her room with an angry Hedgehog,who was still angry at Monster after that argument that occurred in the breakfast room of their large home building. "I know you're feeling mad at Monster but please just calm down honey." She pleases her hubby,sitting him down on the bed whilst he was practically foaming at the mouth.

"I WOULD BE CALM IF HE DID NOT TRY TO RUIN OUR RELATIONSHIP AND OUR MARRIAGE AND EVERYTHING WE HAVE!" Hedgehog shouted loudly but it reduced him to whimpers and tears,collapsing into his wifey's arms,she hugged him as he cried into her shoulder,clinging onto her tightly. "There there darling,I won't let anyone hurt us or ruing our marriage...not even Monster can ruin all the good things that we both have and share together." Queen Bee cooed softly,gently scratching behind Hedgehog's ears and holding his face which made him purr and finally calm down instantly. "Thankyou my dear...I feel much better." He spoke quietly,hugging her tightly and wiping away his tears with a gloved paw.

After a while,Octopus opened their door,holding a large plate of spaghetti in one of her many arms. "Is everything okay?" She asked kindly,placing the large plate on a small dining table in the corner of their large bedroom. "Everything is okay Octopus,just trying to help Hedgey calm down after a fight with Monster earlier on." Queen Bee said,hugging a now tired Hedgey who gently snoozed in her arms. "Oh okay then...we'll enjoy this food I made for you,it can stay warm for hours by the way." Octopus replied as she left the room,shutting the door behind her quietly.

A few hours later, Hedgehog woke up and rubbed his sore eyes,looking around the room and seeing a large plate of spaghetti and meatballs sitting on the elegant but small table in the far corner,Queen Bee sat in one of the table chairs. "You're awake darling, let's eat." She spoke with a giggle. Hedgehog got up and sat at the table with his wifey and smiled back at her. "This looks amazing my dear,did Octopus Male this delectable dish for us both?" He asked curiously,eating a couple meatballs. "Yes she did...she's an amazing cook but not as good as Daisy." The happy bee said with a cute smile and a little giggle.