Chapter 2~Growing Feelings

Hedgehog awoke,feeling content and happy about the events of yesterday with Queen Bee. He had already been dressed and combed his prickly fur and his spiky quills. He happily walked out to get food with everyone else in the building. Arriving in the breakfast room,Unicorn and Monster sat together and smirked slyly at the now suspicious Hedgehog,who folded his arms. "What're you gentlemen smiling about?" He asked,eyebrows furrowed and his teeth gritted slightly. "We know about your little smooch with Queen Bee last night...you're quite lucky...for a hedgehog." Monster sneered before he and Unicorn laughed loudly,which made Hedgehog go pink with anger. "That's not way to speak about a lady...how dare you speak like that!" He shouted at the laughing creatures,but his anger fell upon deaf ears. "Monster is right...why'd she love an animal that's nocturnal?" Unicorn chimed in,still laughing at poor Hedgehog. Queen Bee walked over and roughly grabbed both Monster AND Unicorn,pulling them violently,her porcelain-Like face red with anger. "Now you listen here you two,that is in fact NO way to speak to a gentleman like Hedgehog,it's true that I may be shy but I will not hesitate to sting anyone who upsets the ones that I love!" She bellowed,causing Unicorn and Monster to immediately stop laughing,feeling scared and intimidated by the Pretty Queen Bee,who threw them to the ground and happily walked away with Hedgehog,who held her arm like a true gentleman. The two humiliated creatures watched them saunter away to get breakfast,jealous of their relationship. "They truly seem to love each other pal." Unicorn said to Monster,who was dazed from hitting his head on a wooden chair.

Fox,Duck,Daisy And Butterfly were already eating at their tables,and were surprised that Hedgehog decided to sit with them all. "What brings you over to our table then handsome?" Fox asked with a chuckle,causing the other girls to giggle. "Queen Bee kindly invited me to sit with you lovely ladies." He replied to the femme fatale's question,making her blush deeply upon hearing how alluring his voice could become. "It is true ladies,and I got a bit of a buzz from giving him that simple peck on his cute prickly cheeks." Queen Bee spoke up,making Hedgehog shy as he attempted to hide his blushing face and the other girls let out an 'aaawwwe'. "Well you got yourself the right girl there loverboy,she's quite the keeper." Fox giggled and cheekily lick over her canine teeth,digging into her plate of food. Duck let out a playful quack,cleaning her beak with a napkin. "You really are lucky Queen Bee...from what I've heard from the others,Hedgehog is quite the handsome fella." Butterfly spoke with a cheesy wink. Queen Bee giggled and kissed the blushing Hedgehog,who felt his mouth dripping with saliva.