iii. the mystery of the chocolate frogs

CHAPTER 3,
the mystery of the chocolate frogs.

. . .

Small dots of light begun to break through to his darkened sight. He felt limp, leaning against one of the most uncomfortable chairs he had ever sat on. Slowly his eyes opened, regaining his consciousness as he gasped for air, coughing as he bent over, clutching at his aching stomach, feeling like he was about to puke his lungs out.

He looked around. Where was he?

Then he begun to remember, exactly were he was. He was still in the annoyingly white interrogation room, in front of him, the woman who had taken his consciousness, watching his as she sipped on whatever was in her mug.

"Are you ready to talk now?" She asked, removing the cup from her lips and placing it down onto the table.

"What did you do to me?" Regulus asked, his voice hoarse and cracked, ignoring her questions as he hugged his hurting stomach.

"I ask the questions around here." She stated, taking another sip of her drink.

Regulus looked her in the eye as their staring contest had officially begun without their knowledge. The staring felt like hours and it probably lasted less than a minute. The battle was intense but she gave in and blinked first so at least Reggie could now say he beat an auror at a staring contest once he got out from this place.

He was pulled back to reality again and he wanted to curse her so bad right now. Verbally and wand wise. He swallowed hard, biting his tongue from the inside to keep himself from bursting aggression at her. "You know what." He clicked his tongue. "I'll tell you."

"Great—"

"—but, when I do, I need to deliver a message to someone." He interrupted, sitting back up straight. "Will you?"

The auror thought for a second, "depends on what it is and to who."

Regulus nodded his head subtly, running his tongue against his teeth, "for what, I cannot tell you in this moment, but I can tell you for who." He said, darkness filling his voice.

"Who?" The aurora asked, a need to unravel a mystery in her.

"Her name is Ayame Sukō."

. . .

Davie Acton pushed her trolley in front of her, the wheels bouncing against the uneven ground as she made her way towards the steaming Hogwarts Express. She passed by many families, hugging their children goodbye before they stepped on the surface of the train and wondered why her mother never did the same to her.

Davie's eyes danced around her surroundings as she entered the familiar train, looking for a specific someone. She didn't see him. Maybe he was inside a compartment already. So she simply begun her search for her own compartment.

Davie settled for an empty compartment where it seemed most quiet. She sat and watched as the train begun to move, fumes of steam filling the station's length as she watched grown wizards and witches waving at their children before they disappeared from sight and the journey had officially begun. The girl leaned her head against the wall of the compartment and watched as the outside world appeared before her eyes.