8

"Felix you've sulked all day" rose looked at Felix worridly

"Have not" it's the last scene of the day, if I don't get one up on Chan then it's going to kill me

"Come on lix cheer up" she patted him on the back before pushing him onto set.

Felix took the script from the director and checked it over.

So Aiden doesn't make the first move well maybe...I could make it a little interesting.

Felix took off his blazer placing it over the back of the chair.

Quickly walking back to the manager to hand his script he whispered to her (or him I can't remember lmao) his plan, just to check they fully agreed.

Thank fully the director gave him a devilish smirk and a yes.

"I'm rooting for you Lee" she placed a hand on his shoulder "make it spicy, yeah"

"Will do" Felix smiled wickedly giving the director a thumbs up he walked up to the set where Chan was already waiting.

"Get ready to be out classed again kitten"

"Whatever you want to believe " Felix smiled at Chan taking his place.

"Action"

"Aiden I know I said I wouldn't fire you but I really need those papers" Chan spoke in a condescending tone looking at Felix.

Now time to inniciate my master plan

"Sir I don't think I can manage that..." he stood up from his seat changing to a tone that was sickly sweet "there's something else I can offer"

Felix began to walk over slowing undoing the buttons of his shirt. He undid four, causing the left side of his shirt to drop down exposing his shoulder and collar bone.

You could say Chan was a little more than surprised. Tugging Chan's chair Felix placed himself on his lap instantly grinding down.

"Daddy please let's have fun together" Felix grabbed the back of Chan's head pulling his face forward, licking at his lower lip.

Chan couldn't move he couldn't speak, he'd never seen Felix like this before. His blushing face and lust filled eyes was just so enchanting.

Moving his hand up Chan's shirt he felt his rock hard physique. It was nice to be honest but Felix wasn't here to loose his mind over Chan's body. It was Chan who he wanted to go insane.

Felix breathed out shakily, the air pushing onto Chan's saliva covered lips.

Felix could feel Chan's hard which satisfied him completly. He'd waited to steal the scene from him, it was just so so satisfying.

Felix whined letting out a shaky moan as he rubbed his crotch onto Chan's. allowing, his tongue to slip out wetting his own lips as his head threw back.

In a complete juxtaposition to his previous actions Felix snapped his head forward staring straight into Chan's eyes.

"I only did that to see how you'd react, its obvious you're just so desperate you'll put aside work to mess with your employee's" he spoke bitterly pulling away from Chan and lifting up his shirt back onto his shoulder.

"Enjoy never having anything better than me again" Felix smiled giving him a dismissive wave walking off the set.

"CUT"

I DID IT FUCK YES FUCK YES Felix was screaming inside. He'd finally got through to Chan in a small way. Well he says small but Chan was still sat stunned in his seat even after the cut.

"Yes lix" the director walked up to him and high fived him "that was perfect"

"Thankyou" Felix bowed slightly still in the process of doing up his shirt.

"What the fuck was that" rosé came running up to him

"I um I don't know" felix shrugged.

"He's going to be so pissed at you" Jeongin popped up out of no where

"J-jeongin you just swore" Felix gasped

"What I'm not that innocent" jeongin blushed dropping his head down in embarrassment.

"Wait lix, Chan's coming"

"Gotta blast" Felix attempted to run but felt a sharp tug on his shirt 

"Where do you think you're going" Felix turned round to find Chan, eyes piercing into his own

"I- er...well...haha" Felix laughed awkwardly trying his best to move away from Chan.

"I don't know what made you decide to act like that but let me tell you it won't last" he growled tightening his grip on Felix ever so slightly

Wait why was that kinda hot... no no in every one of the fanfictions I'm meant to hate Chan for a bit, we can't love him just yet. (👀)

"I don't know what you're talking about" Felix smirked running his finger over the buttons of Chan's shirt.

"What I'm talking about is...I will break you and you'll only be able to think of me and how good i make you feel" he gritted his teeth grabbing Felix's wrist

Woah...Why do I feel like I'm blushing. I do not have a kink for dominance no no no I will not accept it-

Felix train of thought was cut by Chan pressing a soft kiss into Felix's wrist

"Just you wait" he spoke equally as softly as the kiss, the complete opposite to only a few seconds ago.

The only thing Felix could conclude was the duality of this man was fucking crazy.