36

⚠️

"You look so pretty like this baby"

Felix groaned, his thighs struggling to lift himself up due to the pleasure

"C-chan" Felix sighed, his hands gripping at Chan's shirt as he lifted his hips.

"Come on baby, that's not what you call me" Chan grabbed Felixs skirt, bunching it up "not like this"

"M-master" Felix mewled pathetically, feeling Chan's hands over his trembling thighs.

Yes, Felix did end up wearing the maid outfit again. Hyunjin had let him take it home after the photoshoot.

He decided to surprise Chan, wearing it before he came home. Chan almost dropped everything he was carrying all over the floor when he first saw him.

Felix just giggled wiggling his ass.

But maybe he shouldn't have taken it so lightly in the beginning

"Look at that, you can barely hold yourself up" Chan teased, giving Felix no assistance.

Felix practically screamed when Chan adjusted his hips, grinding into his prostate.

"I can't wait to cum inside you, fill you up till you're dripping"

"Y-yes"

"You'd like that wouldnt you-" Chan stopped as he heard a noise that was not Felix

His phone was ringing

Felixs breath hitched as Chan went to answer it, stopping his movements freezing instantly

"Did i say stop?" Chan's said darkly, pressing accept on the call and muting it

"Hey Mr Bang"

"N-not jeongin"

"You better stay quiet baby, wouldn't want jeongin to hear how much of a slut you are for me" Chan used his hand to guide Felix into moving again.

"Hello innie" Chan's tone changed Into normal

"Hey Mr Bang, I was just calling to see if you knew if Mr lee was around?"

Chan looked directly into Felix's eyes as Felix slowly moved up and down his dick. Trying his best to bite back moans as his prostate was hit

"No jeongin, I've not seen him" Chan said innocently, reaching up to squeeze Felix's neck over his choker.

"That's ok, I called his phone and he didn't answer... are you ok, you sound out of breath?"

"I'm just on a run innie"

"C-chan please"

Chan glared at him, muting the phone and slapping his ass

"Do you want to get caught? Is that it? Want jeongin to hear how pathetic you are, what a weak bitch" Chan started to move his hips, practically slamming Felix

"Mr bang? Are you sure you're ok?"

"Just fine innie" Chan gritted his teeth "I've got to go now, I'll get Felix to call you back"

"Bye bye, have a nice run!"

Chan declined the call, putting his phone down on the bedside table.

"Is that what you wanted?" Chan flipped them over, bringing his face as close to Felix's without touching him "poor innocent jeongin to hear the dirty slut"

"N-no" Felix whined trying to pull his wrists away from Chan's grip

"I think you did" Chan slammed his palm by Felix's head, hot breaths mixing "next time I'll have to film you and show him a video"

Felix was screaming at this point, his voice cracking with every forceful thrust. One of Chan's hands by his head, the other resting over his neck.

It didn't take long until Felix let out a loud moan, cumming over his outfit. Chan following inside

"Oh look" Chan said pitifully, watching the cum run out of Felix's hole once he'd pulled out "looks like I'll have to fill you up again, you're spilling it all"

Oh it was going to be a long night

...

"Are you alright sweetheart?"

"Mmm" Felix hummed, trying to snuggle closer into Chan

"Are you tired, did I go to hard?"

"No" Felix gasped slightly as he felt the cum in his ass move. Chan had previously pressed a plug into there.

Chan chuckled pushing Felix's back and lifting his very large hoodie for Felix to climb into.

Felix happily, went in. The hoodie was so big it could fit them both.

Something Chan noticed was after sex Felix was always very quiet and docile. Wanting to always hug up to him.

"Channie" Felix sighed, rubbing his head in Chan's neck, reminding him a little of a cat.

"Yes baby"

"Channniiieee"

"What?" Chan chuckled, rubbing Felixs bruised hips comfetingly

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Commits self delete.

Three smuts over all three chapters I need a break sheesh