4

"Come on Felix you can do this"

"No I'm pretty sure I can't" Felix did not want to do his first scene with Chan at all costs.

"Please stop hiding in that corner otherwise he'll think you're a pussy"

"I am not a pussy!"

"You are acting like one"

Letting out a frustrated sigh, Felix kicked the box he was hiding behind and stood up. It had been some time since they started the shoot for the season and Felix was yet to do a scene with Chan. Today would be his first one.

He walked out seeing the usual smug of Chan, shrugging it off he received his script looking over it.

"Come on Lee let's have you up"

Sighing Felix walked up and stood opposite Chan off camera.

"Office scene, take 1 action" click*

Felix sat typing on the fake computer at his desk. Now he was on set all his nerves had pretty much gone away and he thought he could act well.

"Aiden the boss wants to see you"

"What for?"

"Not sure just go" the woman spoke

Felix stood out of his chair fixing his suit and the camera followed him as he walked down the corridor.

Knocking on the office door he entered when he heard the person inside call.

"Mr Davis"

"That's me" Felix walked in to be met with a cold stare from Chan

"Your papers are late" he said sourly crossing his arms over his chest.

"Papers? What papers?" Felix stood up cocking his head in confusion

"Oh so you don't remember...That's too bad I thought I would have a trustworthy employee" Chan smirked. What felix wasn't ready for was him to grab his lower back and pull him into his chest.

"Uh-" felix made a small noise as Chan pulled him closer in total confusion.

"And you know I may have to fire you" Felix could feel Chan's hands going slowly down to his ass

"Well I need to know a deadline to be able to-" stopping his scentance short he took a deep breath when Chan squeezed his ass.

"If you can't get them to me...looks like you'll have to do other things to not get fired" Chan smirked squeezing again.

Felix knew this was supposed to be a more sexual series but he didn't expect it to be this early.

"S-sir" he stuttered feeling his cheeks go red.

"I'd like a secretary" Chan smirked

"Sir this is unprofessional please stop"

"Oh?" Chan raised a brow without warning pushing Felix back into a seat and slamming his hands down on the arms.

The force caused Felix to jolt forward, Chan instantly grabbing his jaw and bringing their face closer.

Felix didn't want to admit it, but it was kinda hot. He was now sporting a very dark blush.

"You want to talk about professionalism when you can't even hand your work in ontime" Chan smirked the camera focusing on the close proximity of their lips.

Felix was completly stunned, he didn't remember this being in the script.

"S-sir I-"

"Get your papers to me on time, otherwise I'll have another whore to play with" dropping Felixs jaw he stood up straightening his suit and walking out of camera frame.

Felix's mouth opened and closed like a fish. It may have seemed like he was acting but in truth he wasn't acting in the slightest.

"CUT"

"Excellent I knew this would go well" the director smirked as Felix stood up pulling his hand through his hair.

"It's cute seeing you flustered for me" Chan walked up with a huge grin

"It's called acting sweetheart" Felix spoke sourly walking passed him to rosé.

"He stole the scene from you~" rosé cheered

"Shut up" Felix mumbled, it had been a while since he'd been shown up on set before.

"Look at that Felix getting flustered, is it all to much" she joked pinching Felix's cheeks.

"I can't with you, on the next scene I swear it will be my time "

"We'll see lixie"

~♡~

Felix walked up and stood ready on the set. He was going to do everything he could to prove that he could show up Chan just as well.

"Coffee scene take 1. Action"

Felix walked over to the coffee machine. He put his cup underneath it pressing for the drink to come out.

The coffee was cold and he was honestly dreading drinking it but he had no choice.

Putting one of those plastic caps on he stood sipping it.

"Have you don't those papers Aiden" Chan walked over giving Felix a smirk

"No sir" Felix spoke coldly

"Well if you haven't got my papers you could at least give me some of your coffee "

"Sir it's only been a day and you gave me a lot of work" Felix rolled his eyes taking the cup down from his mouth

"Well... looks like you'll have to be my whore to keep your job" he smiled smugly

Then Felix got an idea... time for a little off script acting.

"Oh..." Felix raised his eyebrow stepping closer to Chan. Making sure their lips where extremely close he whispered "I'll be your whore"

Obviously Chan became flustered at this as Felix used his best sexy voice.

"W-well..."

"I'll be your whore, only in those wet dreams I know you have about me" Felix gave him a sickly sweet smile.

He then decided to take off the lid off his coffee.

"Oh and seeing as you asked, here's your coffee sir" Felix smirked pouring the liquid over Chan's head. He watched it drip down leaking into his white shirt.

Finally dropping the cup he walked out of camera frame.

"CUT!"

"THAT WAS SICK OH MY GOSH THEY DONT CALL YOU A PRO FOR NOTHING" The director screamed pulling Felix into a tight hug.

Happily, Felix hugged him back then glanced over to a pissed looking Chan.

As soon as they locked eyes he stormed over grabbing Felix's jaw.

"What.was.that.for." he said in a sour tone

"Oh I just thought your ego needed to be drowned out" Felix watched as a drip of coffee fell from Chan's hair

"I swear you're such an ass that was not in the script"

"Oh and I don't remember groping me in the script either" Felix spoke with a condescending tone

"You are really asking for it" Chan growled tightening his grip on Felix

Rolling his eyes he pulled away "See you tomorrow Mr bang"

~♡~