Chapter 1: Meeting her

Austin's POV

My crew was in rehurses. We were all practicing on a new rueteen. One of my guys fell trying to do a flip. After taking him to the hosptale, we had found out that he tour his ALC. So that means that I have to find a new background dancer until he is all healed up. I decided to go to my friend, Becky G to see if she knows anyone. 

*After an hour*

"Hey" I said giving her a hug. I heard her replied back.

"So whats up homie?" She asked.

"Well, I need a new background dancer. One of mine tour his ALC." I replied.

"Well, I have someone that might be perfect for you, but it's a girl." She replied. She knew that I had no girls in my crew. But, I'll like the change, I think. 

"It's fine." I replied.

"well I'm meeting her today, if you want to then you can tag along." Becky said and I nodded yea. I followed her to her car and got in. About 10 minutes we were at the dance studio. Becky grabbed my wrist before I got out of the car. "Before we go in I need to tell you that she had a bad past with guys. Just saying that it might take a while for her to open up." I nodded in response, I wonder what happened and it sounds like when this girl was one of Becky's best friends. I got out of the car and followed her to the right room. In every room there is a window then a door to go in. I stopped at the window and saw the beautiful girl stretching. Then, I saw Becky walk in so I got myself together and walked in to. Once she saw me, I could tell she was scared. "Hey Bella, this is Austin Mahone. Austin this is Bella. "

"Hey." I said waving because I don't think that she would conferrable me hugging her. She waved back.

"Bella, Austin here is looking for a new background dancer. And I was thinking that you would be perfect. Can you show him what you can do? Oh, I forgot to say congrates on the ex boyfriend thing." Becky said and she nodded with a little thanks. I moved back because Becky said that she needed almost the full studio. So, I moved to the corner of the mirror and the white wall. The music turned on and she started to dance. When the music started to end, I was surprised. She was amazing, Becky said that she came up with all of the choreography. Then, another song came on and noticed that it was Should've kissed you by Chris Brown