Chapter 5

| Yours |

Lisa pov

I sat down in my room waiting for Jennie, we have agreed to talk in my room after what happened at the dance practice.

I touched my lips unconsciously smilling as I remember the way her lips felt against mine, so soft.

A knock shook me out of my thoughts, I quickly opened my door revealing the one and only Jennie.

"Hi" she cutely said making me smile wider, she needs to stop doing that, my heart is beating way to quickly.

"Hey"

I moved to the side letting her walk into my room, I went to sit on my bed as she just stood still making sure the door is closed.

"Soooooooo" I dragged, looking up at her, waiting for her to say something before I blurt out something that might not be mutual.

"Look Lisa..." Jennie started to say but it was too late I said it.

"I like you" Jennie looked shocked at the sudden confession, before she can say anything else I spoke again.

"I liked you for a long time Jennie" as I went to ramble about when I fell for her, soft lips shut mine, causing me to gasp in surprise.

I kissed her back quickly not wanting to miss my chance.

I held into her waist as she sat on my lap causing the kiss to become rougher and deeper, she tangled her hands in my hair.

I kissed down her jaw, getting a moan out of her.

"Holy shit!" Jisoo screamed as she entered my room, quickly covering Chaeyoung's eyes, she glared at us.

"How dare you, My chipmunk is too innocent" Jisoo angrily and dramatically said to us making, me and Jennie who know sat besides me laugh.

"Jisoo, Rosè has probably seen worse" Jennie said watching as Jisoo fell on her knees.

"Nooooo, not my Chipmunk" Jisoo cried, holding into her chest as she crumbled to the ground.

"You guys are together?" Rosè asked looking at the both of us.

"Well we where just talking but was rudely interrupted" Jennie spoke glaring at the duo.

"You mean you guys where having se-" Rosè was about to say but was interrupted by Jisoo's hand covering her mouth.

"Please, not right in front of me" Jisoo said weakly, her head hung low.

"Why didn't you lock the door" I whispered to Jennie making her sigh.

"I didn't know they would come into your room and anyways they said they where gonna go out for lunch together" Jennie explained.

Lisa sighed looking at her two band mates, smiling slightly as she saw them fight again.

"You guys came here just to fight?" I said as I stood up and pushed them out of my room so me and Jennie can finish this.

I felt her warm arms rap around my waist.

"I forgot to tell you this but.... I like you too"

I smiled, turning around so she can hug Jennie.

"But we have a problem" Jennie said making me frown.

"And that is?" I asked pulling back to look at Jennie.

"Our fans, Mr yang and our manager" Jennie simply said, making me nod my head in understanding.

We get those things out the way then we can freely do what we want.

It may be hard or easy I don't know.

I held her hand smiling at her.

"Our manger knows so don't worry to much about him" I told her

"Fans is a no no" Jennie said making me pout.

"But jenlisa" I whined

"We'll give them moments but nothing to obvious" she smiled.

"Mr yang?" I looked at her waiting for what her plan is.

"Just tell him" she replied normally, I waited for her to explain.

"I have my ways" Jennie just said.

I hugged her again and smiled.

This might be too straightforward but I think I'm in love with this dumpling.

"Be my girlfriend" I whispered in her ear.

She giggled and nodded her head.

"I'm yours"