Chapter 4

| dance practice |

My body moved smoothly to the song loudly playing in the background, I love dancing it makes me forget things, I'm glad I could preform this for the blinks and I hope they enjoy it.

As I finished I heard Jennie clapping as she watched me practice for my solo stage.

"Thank you" I said to her, she looked good as always laying against the wall.

"You're welcome" she replied smiling as she came up to me.

"Food" someone screamed in the back, causing all of the back up dancers to leave for the cafeteria.

I just ate so I wasn't that hungry, in fact I ate with Jennie so thats a bonus.

"You should take a shower your all sweaty" the main rapper spoke making me laugh.

"Jennie will you still love me if I am sweaty" I said....

she ran away.

"Jennie nooooooooo" I chased her, which was pretty easy because of our high difference... she has short legs is what I'm trying to say.

"Got you" I hugged her, laughing at the scream that left her.

"Let go of meeeee!" I laughed harder holding into her tighter, the 1 person in the room looked at us weirdly then looked back at what he was doing.

I trapped Jennie's body between the wall and me, making us both go quite and look at each other's eyes.

Her eyes are so beautiful, I wish I could look into them forever.

We stayed in silence, just looking at each others eyes, well until my eyes shifted to her lips.

They looked so inviting, I wish I could just kiss them.

I looked back up at her eyes seeing that she was also looking at my lips.

"Uh Jen-" I was cut of by a pair of lips pressing against mine, my eyes widened in surprise not expecting her to actually kiss me.

I quickly responded to her kiss, felling her hand snake around my neck and into my hair to pull me into the kiss.

We pulled back when we both ran out of air, I never thought this would ever happen, Jennie kim kissing me?

I mean I though about it but never though of it happening.

I looked into her eyes smiling down at her as she looked at me with a shocked expression she probably didn't expect me to kiss her back.

"Lets talk about this later" she told me as people started coming back into the dance studio.

I nodded my head and hugged her, grinning as I felt her hug me back despite the fight we just had that caused this moment.

After we pulled away, she left to sit somewhere else, making me disappointed.

But quickly smiled as I touched my lips, feeling my heart beat loudly once again.

Does she love me the same way I love her?