Chapter 2

| almost |

Lisa Pov

"Chaeyoungie!" I screamed as I left my bedroom, looking around for the chipmunk.

"Why do you scream every time" Rosè spoke from the living room.

I jumped on the couch next to her and shrugged laying my head on Rosè's lap, I looked up at Chaeyoung who was too busy with the show being played on the tv.

"You look so cute" I spoke with a cute baby voice, making Rosè blush.

I huffed, how come Rosè is so easy to please but for Jennie she never is pleased, maybe I have to step up my game you know, get her flowers or something romantic then propose.

"Rosè move" I looked up to see Jennie standing in front of us.

"Unnie can't you sit there" Rosè spoke as she pointed to the empty spot.

"No, I want to sit here" Jennie replied causing chaeyoung to groan and move to the side making My head fall on the couch.

"You betray me once again chaeyoungie" I dramatically said reaching out for her.

"Thank god I moved" Rosè simply stated as she moved farther away from My long hand.

I sat up so Jennie can sit next to me, I looked at Jennie thinking of something I can do to win her heart.

I smiled as an idea popped in my head.

I looked down at her hand which was placed on the couch close to where I was sitting, I played with my phone acting like I was doing something on it, I then placed it down on my lap letting my hand fall on the couch close to where Jennie's hand laid.

I saw the way Jennie glanced at my hand the moment it was placed near hers, my plans always work, well not always...

Anyways, I moved my hand a little so our hands where about to touch.

Our pinky's touched each other's but she didn't try to pull away her hand which surprised me.

But as I convinced my self to do it, a loud cry made by chaeyoung surprised both of us causing us to pull away our hands.

Someone call the police before I kill my best friend.

"Why is everyone screaming" Jisoo asked as she got out of her room, looking at us with a confused look.

"I don't know" I replied casually acting as if me and Jennie weren't about to hold hands just a few seconds ago.

"I'm pretty sure you where the one who started it" Rosé said pointing at me, I swear she needs to stop pointing at things.

"Your the one who ended it" I replied glaring at her, She ruined a potentially offcam moment between Jenlisa, that is a crime.

"Sure" she replied, smiling up at Jisoo who stood in front of her,

wait....

Did Rosé from blackpink, the tallest member just look up at the shortest member?

This...... happens all the time.

I stood up and looked at all my members, Quickly bending down to get my phone that fell on the ground the moment I stood up and asked the biggest question of the day.

"What are we eating today?" I seriously asked.

"I'm actually scared to choose" Rosé said after a few minutes of silence, thinking of all the options.

"Its fine, I'll do it" Jisoo spoke, she came up to me and said....

"I don't know" I passed out.

***

Jennie chose what we ate...

I paid...

She has a good sense of food.

I have nothing else to say.