Chapter 3

| shopping |

Lisa Pov

I looked at Jennie who stood in front of me looking hot as always.

"Lisa, I want something sweet" Jennie whined as she looked up at me.

"Theres food in the fridge" I replied smiling at her.

"Get down" she says making me get down from siting on the counter top.

"You so cute" I smirked in victory when I saw a light blush dust her cheeks at my statement.

"Lets go shopping" she said cutely, why is she so cute.

I just nodded getting a gummy smile out of her, I walked to my room putting on a baggy shirt and a pair of light blue jeans.

I took my phone from the charge and left my room waiting for Jennie to finish, I took out my phone and went through instagram.

I looked up from my phone when I heard someone clear their through.

Jennie stood in front of me looking good as always, every time I see her my heart flutters no matter what she's wearing she always looks amazing.

Her beauty is a blessing to whoever gets to call her their wife in the future.

I smiled as I looked at her, I stood up from the couch and pointed to the door.

"Lets go?" She simply nodded and started walking besides me in silence.

***

I looked at Jennie's side profile as we walked in a comfortable silence questioning how someone can look so pretty.

"We made it" she pointed at the shop as she looked at me, we made eye contact for a second but I quickly looked away to look at the shop.

"Oh" I didn't even notice that we made it....

I opened the door for her to walk in before following, watching as she picked what she wanted in excitement.

"Do you want anything?" I showed her the bottle of milk chocolate that I toke without her noticing.

"I'll ask Jisoo and Rosè if they want anything" I said taking out my phone so I can text the two.

I laughed lightly when Jisoo said that Chaeyoung wanted avocados getting a quick reply from an angry chipmunk.

I'll buy her chips, and avocados for Jisoo, well she never said what she wanted because she was too distracted fighting with Chaeyoung.

"Ok thats it" I informed Jennie going to the counter so we can pay.

I payed, and took the bag of sweets before she can grab it, I smiled at her as she glared at me.

She loves me.

As we left the shop, cold air hit us making both of us shiver at the lack of clothing.

"Are you cold?" I asked, as I looked at her shivering figure.

"Is it obvious?" She asked sarcastically, I just shrugged and put my arm around her shoulder attempting to make her warmer using my body heat.

She blushed and smiled up at me as she put her own arm around my waist as we walked down the road.

***

Jisoo licked the avocado as she looked at Chaeyoung.

"Rosè its a avocado" she said causing the chipmunk to roll her eyes

"I know what it is" Rosè glared at me.

"What?" I asked

"Why" she replied

"Why what?" I replied back

She just huffed and left to her rooms with her chips.

I wanted some of that.... oh well.

"Jisoo I'll order you chicken and rice" Jennie said making Jisoo die.

What the hell