"Why not. He just yelled at you and called you crazy jelous." Katelyn said narrowing her eyebrows.

"Because," I said, "I love him."

●●●

"What now." Katelyn asked.

We were standing in the woods that surrounded O'khasis. We could clearly see the gate into the village but with the four gaurds there it wouldn't exactly be easy to get in.

"You mean you didn't come here with a plan?" Garroth asked raising an eyebrow.

"No prince charming we didn't. If you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them." Katelyn said putting her hands together. Her voice was littered with annoyance.

"There's an open sewer system on the west side of the gate. There might not be as many gaurds over there. We could pass as civilians if we ditch the armor." Garroth said.

Katelyn looked at me as if for approval but I had no better ideas so I'm not really sure what she wanted from me. I sighed for no real reason in particular and turned around to lift my chest peice off my shoulders. I set it on the grass attempting to be somewhat quiet and bent down to unhook my legs. I snapped the the clips and hooks undone and let the smaller peices of armor fall to the ground.

I turned around seeing that Katelyn had turned away just as I had, and Garroth was bent down undoing his leg armor. He looked at me for a long time until I looked away and watched Katelyn turn around this time without any armor on. Garroth stood up less then a second later.

Garroth's clothes were white, shirt and pants. His clothes were partially wet from sweat. They were tight making it easy to see where his muscle stuck out and where it divited in.

"You aren't taking a weapon." Katelyn asked, the only hint that she wasn't talking to me was the fact that she was looking at Garroth.

"My swords too big, all I have is a metal covering. It's to risky." Garroth said.

I looked at Katelyn as I bent down to pick up my Dao. It's covering was leather so it was much easier, and less noticable, to keep on me. I seperated my skin tight leggings from my leg and slipped the leather covered Dao inbetween. I pulled my shirt up and over the handle, although you could still see I had something under my shirt.

Katelyn looked much less suspicious than I did considering her weapons were gloves with expandable knives. People might look at her weird for wearing such thick gloves on such a hot day, but I'm not sure anyone would come to the conclusion that they are weapons.

"Now we just look like sweaty idiots wearing tight clothes." Katelyn said.

"You think it's a smart idea to walk in there wearing Pheonix Drop and O'Khasis armor." Garroth asked pointing towards the village.

"No." Katelyn said crossing her arms across her chest.

Garroth gave Katelyn a look with his eyes wide and his eyebrows raised. He turned around and started walking, asuming that we were following him.

It was a long walk before we got to the corner of the gate where we turned in another direction. But I suppose that is to be expected when you're walking the outskirts of the biggest village in Ru'uan. It was another long walk before we got to the sewer system.

It was a large tunnel partially under ground with water from the village running out of it and into the ocean. The tunnel was short and even had a small incline. Just by looking through it I could tell exactly where it ended. It merley seemed to be a hole in the gate for dirty ditch water to get to the ocean.

"There's a gaurd on the other side," Katelyn observed, "we need another way."

"There isn't one, we'll be fine." Garroth said. He was standing in the tunnel now looking at everything he could see through it. He was standing in the middle and anyone with eyes could see him. Water went overtop of Garroth's feet getting his shoes wet.

Katelyn and I made eye contact but neither of us said anything. I watched Garroth take a step back and pick up a rock. He threw it, hard, into a slightly deeper part of the ditch where there was no tunnel. It made a splash that I'm sure the gaurd heard because he took a step closer an looked into the river.

"Garroth are you crazy you're gonna get us caught." I said through my teeth, attempting to whisper.

"No I'm not." Garroth turned back towards me and glared.

When I looked back the gaurd was jumping from land into the shallowest part of the ditch that he could get to. He didn't yell or say anything to us he ran towards us as fast as he could without falling in the water. Katelyn and I both took a step back getting ready to run back where we had come from.

Garroth stood still for a moment, waiting for the gaurd to come near him. He moved forward towards the gaurd and then to the right of him. Garroth moved his foot to the inside of the gaurds and somehow managed to put his hand on the gaurds shoulder. The gaurd fell to the floor on his back. The gaurds dark aqua armor instantly got shinier as the water ran all over it.

Garroth stepped forward and bent down. He put three fingers undernieth the gaurds chin and pulled his helmet up until it slipped of his head. The gaurd was breathing heavily even though he had barely ran any. He smiled for a split second and then took a breath in. Katelyn and I both opened our mouths even though us telling him not to scream wouldn't have done anything.

But it didn't matter because in the second he had taken to breath in Garroth had moved his arm away from the man. And the slammed it back down, helmet in hand, into the gaurds face. Katelyn and I both went from worry to shcok in just a second. The helmet had his the left side of the gaurds forehead and it was bleeding now. The mans eyes and mouth were both still open but he wasn't moving. I took a long second to think about how hard you have to hit someone with a helmet in order to kill them.

"I- What the hell." Katelyn said pure shock in her tone. Garroth pointed down.

"He didn't have a weapon, he had it coming." Garroth said.

Garroth stepped over the gaurds body and began walking, again Katelyn and I followed. We stepped up out of the ditch onto main land attempting to be unseen. Although there weren't very many people around to be seen by. There were three gaurds in sight but all were pretty far away and none acted like they just witnessed a murder. As for the citizens, there weren't very many of those either. A woman hanging clothes outside and another woman walking in the oposite direction we were standing.

"What now?" Katelyn asked.

"Where are they keeping my parents?" Garroth turned around towards Katelyn and I.

"I'm not sure." Katelyn turned her head and looked at me but I didn't know either, "A cell."

"Thank you, Katelyn, that is so very helpful." Garroth said giving her a fake smile.

"Glad I could help." Katelyn smiled back.

"This is no time to be sarcastic. Let's go to the castle," I suggested, "maybe we can figure out where they're holding them from there."

"You act like that won't be the most gaurded place in the village." Katelyn looked at me with a disapointed look. Although I'm not sure if she's disappointed in me or disappointed that the castle will be gaurded.

"Do you have a better idea?" I asked. Rasing my eyebrows towards Katelyn.

"No I don't." Katelyn muttered.

"We should change. Like Katelyn said, we look like sweaty idiots wearing tight clothes." Garroth stated. He was looking towards a house which seemed completely usless to us, other than the fact that the woman hanging her clothes had just gone inside.