After half an hour of singing and all, Camila decided to end her small concert leaving the customers with some happy and satisfied faces. Soon, the time comes and the skies gets darker. I found myself organizing my table before I leave the shop and some of my co-workers cleaned the place.

"Hey.."

I heard that familiar voice again. I don't wanna turn around to see her but then I met her eyes surprisingly again, I sighed and erased all the bad memories in my head. I can't have any stress again, I felt like my body is falling because my head is pounding hard due to all the work I've done.

"Look.. I-I just wanna talk." Camila whispered full of hope.

"Okay Camila, thanks for what you did."

After that quick response, I remained silent and continued to fix my things. I can't let her caused me too much stuff again.

"Y/N, please." Camila whined started to walk near me.

I exhaled heavily and shake off the stress in me.

"I'm sorry-"

"It's not like your sorry can do anything now." I replied annoyingly.

"I just want to apologize on how I act.. it's really unnecessary." The cuban murmured. "Look, I'm really sorry about what happened."

"Ariana haven't talked to me since then, also I'm stressed because of all my work. I don't need any of this shit right now." I told her, now facing her with my bag in my arm ready to leave the store.

Camila stared at me silently.

"We can't change what happened." I said before walking past by her.

"Dean, guys, can you take care of the shop?" I asked the teenage guy who's cleaning the floor.

Dean nodded his head together with the other workers, "Sure, Y/N."

"Thanks, take care guys!" I told them politely before stepping out of the shop hearing their genuine replies.

"I'm sorry." Camila catch up and added, "I want to help you." I heard her footsteps followed me.

"Help me on what?"

"To get her back? I can explain everything to her!" Camila said convincing me, running after me.

I turned around and faced her with a unpleasant expression. She surprisingly gasped with my act and backed up.

"I don't freaking want your help." I gritted through my teeth, exhaling all the frustration out of my head. "I don't even need your help." I whispered before walking away from her.

"Oh. I-I just wanted to make it up-"

"Camila, just please. Leave me alone." I mumbled, unlocking my bike on the large pole.

"Are you sure? I can get to her and-"

"If you're doing this just to get me close to you again, you're failing this time." I mumbled madly at the thought of it.

"No." She scoffed.

My silence finally got it through her head, she sighed defeatedly and throw her hands. "Fine! I'm just.. really sorry for all I've done, Y/N. Just know that, I'll be here for you.. as a friend. You were just a great one to me and I think I mislead that or maybe-"

"We've talked about this, didn't we?" I interrupted her and forcefully arranged my bicycle and put on my helmet.

"I know." She whispered.