7: Knowing everyone better.

Merida

"Hold it!" the white headed idiot stopped me. I cannot believe them! I am here, risking my own life just to save theirs. And now, they want me to stop? This is just unbelievable. What's wrong with this stupid pathetic world?! I crunched my nose, not breaking my glare at those attackers.

This is rare.

Ten minutes ago, I was just wondering in the woods and saw this hole and went in it. And now, here I am, standing in this weird unbelievable world, trhing to save strangers. I saw them a couple of minutes ago. And this is something! Fire? Ice? What in the world is happening! Hold on, Who knows people like living inside dirty holes?

I did not mind him but to keep on aiming. "Jack, go!" I heard the braided one said. The idiot quickly pulled me with this weird stick by my waist.

"Whoa!" I exclaimed. The blonde ride on his back, the braided on his arm, and the poop- head riding by the stick as he- FLEW? The blonde and the poop-head screamed as my lips just parted, catching my breath. "Put me down, you heartless flying idiot!" I shouted.

"If it's  really not necessary, then I'll be glad to!" He replied back angrily. The people below us cheered and yelled as we take off. "How can you even do that?!" Yelled by the blonde. "Questions later, you guys are damn heavy! Hey, Hiccup," The poop-head looked up at him. "Me?"

"No, the moon." He sarcastically responded. "What?" This boy, who's name is Hiccup, I believe, asked. "Get that armor off! You're too heavy!"

"I can't! And I still have to find Toothless!"

"Do you wanna die back there?!" I yelled back in my thick scottish accent. We have to shout. The strong wind is blocking the sounds. "He's just maybe wondering off, trying to find his teeth or something!" I added, crossing my arms. [JN: xD lol]

And the rest of the flight was noisy. Yep. Noisy cuz of the blonde's continious screaming. It seriously hurt my ears!

"Where are we?" Hiccup asked.

Jack: We're at the rooftop of this apartment. This is where we hide.

Mer: Here?

Elsa: No. Actually, inside.

Rap: But people will see us!

Jack: It's fine. We have friends. Let's go?

Room 305

"Here we are." White- haired tried turning the knob but he can't. I rolled my eyes and pushed him away. "Stay back," I placed my foot on the surface of the door and fling an arrow, shooting the knob.

But turns out, it just bounced back, hitting hiccup's metallic shoulder. His jaw just dropped to the floor as he exhagurately panted. "IF I DIDN'T HAVE THIS ARMOR THEN MY SHOULDER WOULD HAVE A HOLE BY NOW!"

"Nah, no one cares." I murmured, picking up my arrow and inspected it as white-head hid his laughter.

Rap: Hold on, this is Alice's room.

Jack: Alice?

Rap: Yes.

Elsa: But, This is where the twins live.

Hiccup: Maybe they're related?

Merida: Ye know what? Let's just stay on the rooftop while waiting for those freaks you guys are talking about. Ye?

~

"I knew it!" We just glanced at the silly boy. "I knew time traveling is possible! I've read it once. I can't believe I've travelled through time!" Here we are, sitting in a circle, trying to know everyone better.

"Ugh, this is just insane." I groaned. "Pinch me," I ordered the white-haired idiot and he did. "Ouch! That was too much!" He shrugged. "Hold on, I don't even know your names." Blondie asked. "Well, I'm Jack. Jack Frost from ROTG, Dreamworks."

Say what?

"Elsa. Queen Elsa of Arendelle from Frozen, Disney." What are they talking about?

What's 'This knee'?

"Whoa, you're a Queen?!" asked blondie and Elsa nodded. "Wow! Well, um. I'm Rapunzle. And, Alice told me that I came from the movie, 'Tangled'. Disney!"

Okay, Is there something I need to know?

"Hiccup-"

"Wait, that's really your name or-" Jack asked.

"Yes. Hiccup Haddock. Well, she told me I came from 'Teaching Awesome Dragons', Dreamworks." He explained pointing at Elsa.

Jack: You too?

Hiccup: What?

Jack: Nevermind. How 'bout you scottish bum?

"Er, Merida." I stated, furrowing my eyebrows.

Elsa: Wait, I think I know you. You're that girl from 'Brave'. Disney.

Mer: Is... that my movie?

She nodded and I suddenly feel ill. Okay, what's happening to me? As if I want to wake up from this nightmare filled with these stupid people. "Fine" I murmured.

Elsa: This might be the perfect time for you guys to explain things.

What?

Elsa: Where'd you come from?

Hiccup: Hold on, Why are you asking us those?

Jack: Technically, Elsa and I were teleported here four years ago or so. And now we came back to take a visit.

Rapunzle: And... You end up meeting us, co-fictioners?

"Yeah, and-"

"Jack?! Mommy?!" Who's that? Our heads turned to the rooftops staircase exit. We heard fast footsteps heading our way. I grasped at my bow tighter, ready for anything to happen.

Elsa: Aeryn?! Aura?!

Vote and comment and follow! Please please? :3 I'm writing the next one. Here, you can borrow my staff while I do it if you want. Give it back soon, kay? kay. Or I'll let Merida have you shot! cx Bye guys!

JackFrost008 | Philipp