13: Cynnete Steii

"Aaaaaagghh!!" The fans screamed as the Big Five scattered to give them their autographs and take selfies with them. They also amused the crowd with their disbeliefing powers which sure enough, amused them. "HICCUP, BE MINEE!" They shouted followed by a squeal. "JAAAACK!" Others yelled too making Merida roll her eyes and turn to Rapunzle. "Seriously, now. What's our job here again?" Blondie giggled but was cut off when high school girls pulled her to them making her squeak. Merida was left, jaw dropped as she facepalmed and tried to walk away.

SSCCCCZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTT

Everyone stopped squeeling as theygot to their knees, helding their ears thightly. Rupanzle yelled as she crouched down, covering her ears, Hiccup gasped, lying down, helding his head, Jack put on his hood and ran to cover Elsa's whose face ws also in a crunch. Merida stopped on her tracks as she turned her head around to the source of the deadly noise. She seemed to be not that affected by it as she her lips slightly parted. "What in the world." She murmured as it stopped, pushing everyone away with force that they were thrown to the air. Jack gasped and held his staff high, creating ice to support them from danger. Everone panted as the staff began to leading the people to the emergency exit as they ran out of the building. The murmurs also left the building.

Silence.

The five of them looked at each other as rapunzle gulped. "You okay pascal?" Rapunzle whispered by the side at her chameleon who was shaking in terror. It nodded quickly. "Okay, what the frost was that, Merida?" Jack hissed. Her eye's shot open as she gasped.

"You think I was the one who created it?!

Hiccup bowed his head, resisiting his laughter at her accent. "Jack," Blondie comforted, rubbing her hand on Jack's shoulder. Elsa looked at it as her hand turned to a fist. "Listen,"Elsa began. "It's not nice to judfe people, Jack!" She spit, glaring at him. "I'm- I'm not judging her. I was just curious that she didn't even flitched at that damn sound." All heads turned to Merida who ooked at them one by one. "I'm just immune to it, okay?" She huffed crossing her arms. "Besides, I'm used to hear noises from my three silly brothers." She murmured.

"Okay, whoa, whoa." Hiccup went between them, lifting his arms up to seperate the two.

"Maybe she's telling the truth, Frost." He uttered, putting an arm around her neck. She scoffed and struggled herself free. "Well, what ever it is, I'ts scaring me actually. Rapunzle sighed, sitting on the floor. Elsa frowned and went to her side on her knees as she stroked her arm. Jack sighed. "We should get to the bottom of this. I mean, obviously it isn't just any sound. It could possibly hurt people. Kill them. "He's right." Elsa stepped in. Jack's face softened. He resisted the urge to smile but the peacefulness in his face was obvious and it could tell that he's really pleased. "We need to move." Elsa murmured, facing away from him.

"I guess, they're still not good with each other." Punzie whispered at Merida and she nodded.

" I think I'm in. I mean, we all have high abilities that ordinary people don't have, right? So why not use it to protect them." "Protect the smichles?" Merida huffed. "No way. They're not even our co-being. They're aliens! Why would we even save them?!" "Merida, they're real peope!" Hiccup cried. "So are we fake?!" She spat bitterly. "So we don't help?!" Hiccup protested back, spitting saliva all over her face. "Aahk! Gross!" Everyone burst in laughter except the two. Hiccup covered his mouth and shrugged. "Sorry!"

Bzztt bzztt

"Hello?" Elsa asked after picking up the phone. "Mom?" Aeryn's voice beamed in. "Mom, is the conference over?" She asked, sounding a little nervous. "It is, why is it?" "Well, could you come over here? I don't mind if you bring Jack along but-"