15: Evil Elsa?!

JACK

There were gasps at Elsa’s sudden appearance. And holy frost, She brought winter inside. I could see the media and the fans shivering along with Rapunzle at my side. I slammed my palm against the table, standing up as my mouth opened. “Elsa!” I murmured.

“It’s the Evil side of Elsa!”

Someone screamed and in a blink of an eye, microphones were already gathered around her, asking random questions. She kept panting as she snatched one microphone from the journalism and spoke.

“Don’t sign anything!”

Murmurs, whispers and camera flash roamed the room.

“What are you doing?” I mouthed to her but I just received a look from her. A worried and scared look. I frowned, concerned and looked at the others. They were beyond confused. 

“What?” Hiccup shouted and all the cameras were on him.

Elsa facepalmed and sighed. “I guess I need to do this,” She whispered softly but for some reason, I managedto read her mouth.

“FEAR ME, YOU PATHETIC WEAKLINGS!”

She shouted, scaring back the audience, cameras back at her again. Hiccup and Merida looked at each other and back at Elsa.

“THOU SHALL NOT TOUCH US FIVE FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US IS CURSED!”

Gasps!-The audience went.  I looked over Punzie and her hair was already released from her bun, hiding beneat the rolled strands, frightened.

“Let’s find Maleficent to revoke the curse!” Someone screamed. [JN: Wth lol cx]

Quickly, I hopped from my seat and ran towards her, holding both her arms. “What are you doing?!” I whispered, my face inches away from her. Our breathng were already curculating as I faced her terrified look. “I’ll explain everything later.”

“Jack! Don’t sign the papers, Ja- Oof!” Aeryn came running when she tripped on her tracks.

 I could tell both Elsa and I mentally facepalmed in embarrassment with her stupidity as the cameras were all focused on her. Her cheeks reddened as Alice and Drake and some old dude made their presence as well.

“Don’t come closer, now.” She warned the people as she extend her arms, walking backwards, trying to scoop us out of the building. The crowd was too stubborn and they would want to get close with us. “I SAID STOP!” She screamed making my shoulders shiver.

Elsa: When I say run, we run.

Mer: When?
Jack: Probably at the count of three.

Elsa: One,

Punz: Run?

Hic: RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!

Elsa: What?!

I rolled my eyes and grabbed Elsa’s wrist, tugging her along.

Hic: RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN!                                                                                                                                                  

He shouted and we ran faster than ever. But it seems like it won’t get us anywhere. The crowd was too fast and it would be just an inch until they’ll get their hands on my hoodie.

This is insane!

Why are we even running from them? I thought we all agreed to be part of the industry? “A-are you really evil?” Rapunzle stuttered. “No, that was just a disguise.” Merida sighed. “It better be or yer head will be shot by my arrow, you hear me?” I’ll make sure, that won’t happen, Bum.