sex scene part 2

This has the Same warning as the first one it's just paige and jay instead . Enjoy 

These 2 sex scene happened at the same time

After mikey and Amaya went upstairs jay and paige headed upstairs right behind them but went straight to their room .

P- what are we doing ? I was watching spongebob it got to my favorite part when sponge bob and Patrick was gonna get beaten by San-

Jay- ( cuts her off by kissing her and pushing her against the wall making a picture fall and the picture frame to break in pieces . Jay pulls her sweater off and throws it somewhere and she does the same with his shirt . He pins her arms above her head before she has the chance to grab him and he leaves a wet trail from her neck to her chest like she did him before . He picks up her and throws her on the bed and takes the rest of their clothes off so they both are butt ass naked.  He slowly goes down on her and looks up for permission before sticking his fingers in her pussy causing her to arch her back and let out a loud moan . He goes faster and faster trying to stretch  her out for was coming later .  

P- ( arches her back and tries to close her legs when releasing  )

Jay- no keep then open ( pushes them away and hold her legs down )

After she released  he got up and went to his drawer and grabbed to things. A condom and

P- handcuffs,What do you need with that ?

Jay- you would see

Just them jay leans in to kiss paige and while she is distracted he slips the handcuffs on so she canr touch or grab him .

P- oh we playing that kind of dirty ?

Jay- yep no shhh

Jay slowly enters paige getting a low moan from her and a throaty groan from hiself . He starts slow and soon picks up the pace causing the headboard to hit the wall and things to fall off the drawer . He room is filled of moans , groans , and slapping of the skin so much that paige's close her mouth to try and stay quiet only for Jaylen to hit her g spot causing her to scream his name and arch her back . After awhile he flips her over on her stomach  and enters her again going a little faster this time causing paige to lay her head on a pillow near by moans in it to keep herself  quiet . Jaylen on the other hand couldn't contain his moans and groans and grabs a chunk of paige's hair causing her to sit up .he slams in her really fast as she meets his rhythm in the middle and it throws him over the edge . He pulls out of her and lays down so she straddles his hips and she begins to ride his slowly  teasing him  in the process for every thing he has done . The slower she gets the more impatient  he gets which soon causes him to wrap his arms around her back and pounds into her causing her titties to bounce in his face which gives him access to the double ds . He puts one on the mouth while she rides him having her handcuffed hands sitting on his chest while his hand is sitting on her waist .  After the 2nd round on the bed he takes it to the bathroom . As soon as they step in the shower he pushes her back against the wall and lowers hiself  down to her pussy slipping his middle and ring finger in and casually his pointer .

P( moans loud and tries to cover her mouth put cant with the handcuffs  on )

Jaylen- let it out babe I want everyone to hear you to let them know I'm hitting it on the right places.

P- what if I'm faking  it ? ( smirks and moans

Jaylen-  if you are I will fuck you so hard you will be on bed rest until july babygirl. We in may

P- do it then if your not scared 😏

Jaylen - I will  then mama's ( grabs her neck hard and slightly puts pressure on it causing her eyes to roll behind her head ) looks like your not faking now huh ( grabs harder)

P- no I'm not jalen

Jaylen - what's my name ? ( brushes his fingers across her folds causing her to arch her back ) I want you to say it out loud

P- ( whispers)  jalen ?

Jaylen- what did you say ? ( sticks one finger on causing her to gasp and let out a sharp breath) 

P- ( a little louder )  jay

Jaylen- one more time for me babygirl ( sticks 3 fingers on and goes in and out really fast) 

P- ( loudly in a moan ) YES DADDY OH FUCK IM GONNA CUM FUCK , FUCK , FUCK RIGHT THERE, FASTER  , YES BABY , YES DADDY OMG IM CUMMING

Paige cums for the third time that night but Jaylen wasn't done with her yet . He takes her to the bed and throws her on the bed.  He comes closer   and pulls her to the end of the bed entering her again this time he didnt take his time but starting off rough and fast causing  her grab onto a pillow and rip it a little bit from the pain and pleasure  .  Jay slows down only to catch a breath and brings his self to a    release.  He   keeps going  bringing paige to her 4 cum of the night.   He continues to  fuck her hard every now and then he would grab her breast    and let out a throaty  groan or 2. 

3 hours later

After having sex about 4 to 5 times back to back they eventually  take a shower but not without paige falling an couple of times and jay laughing at her and taking pictures and videos  for hiself . After the shower jay had to carry paige back to the bed.    after laying down next to her  he kissed  her goodnight

P- ( slaps him hard in the head ) babe tomorrow  is family day how am I suspose  to cook and hang out with family. 

Jay- dont worry your not alone

P - wdym

Jay- amaya  is getting the same treatment as you probably worst  I mean yall didn double  team us so it was only right to do the same. 

P-  fuck you

J-  I already did 5 times 😏😂

They eventually go to sleep as tomorrow  awaits for them