39. His Queen, Her Beast

SHREYA'S POV

It is Wednesday today and it is been 5 days since that incident happened.

The thing told by that girl in the mall is roaming in my mind from that day. She told me that he forced himself on her and when she refused to do that he fired her. I didn't believe her at that time but now I think that she was saying right.

I have not been to the office from that day. After that incident, I don't want to face him. I didn't even write the anything to take leave telling them that I am not well neither I got any mail or message from that side.

I don't know what to do next. I was just sleeping in these days and they were the best days of my life since I have joined his office.

I was now feeling well, the temperature is normal. I have just a little bit of cold.

My stomach churned. I want food. I dragged myself to the bathroom did my business and went down to have lunch because the time of breakfast has long gone.

I was getting frustrated partly because I was sick and partly because I was caged in my house for 5 damn days. So I decided to go and see the science fete and appreciate the young talent. I have a keen interest in innovations and getting knowledge of how things work.

"Ok Mumma, I am full and I am going out. I will be back in a few hours" I told her

"Don't go out today" she said

"Why?"

"I don't know I am getting weird feelings. It looks like something bad is going to happen" she said

I put my hand on her shoulder.

"Everything is fine Mumma. I will be back in a few hours. Don't worry and don't think too much just keep yourself busy in your boring serials. Hehe"

I hugged her.

I took my scooty and started my journey. I was only 1 km away from my destiny when I got a call. I took my scooty aside and take the phone out of my jeans pocket. The call was from Papa.

"Yes papa"

"Hello, is this chuiya speaking?" A person asked. The voice was unknown.

"Who?"

"Umm...actually I have called you just to inform you that this phone's owner has met with an accident. I have brought him to the city hospital. Your number was on the top of his favorite list that's why I called you. Please come here ASAP" he said and I got panicked

I restarted the scooty and rotated the accelerator. Generally, I do not drive at the speed of more than 40km/hour no matter how late I am getting but this time I was driving over 60km/hour.

I reached there and saw my father lying on the stretcher. He was bathing in blood. Tears rolled down my cheeks by looking at him in this condition.

"They are not letting him in as they are asking for money before starting the operation," the man said. He was the same man who brought my father here.

"Th..thankyou for your help" I thanked him. He nodded and left by handing over my father's phone.

I went to the reception area and asked them to admit my father. But they refused.

"What? Why can't you take him in?" I asked

"You have to submit 15,000 first," she said

"Are you serious man. That man is fighting for his life and you are asking for money" I said

"This is rule ma'am. We can't do anything. Do it ASAP" she said

I don't have that much money here and I can't call Mumma too. She will get tensed.