14

As Jennie get some time she messaged Lisa about Jimin going to Min corporation to discuss stuff with his mates which were accordingly passed to the yoonseok couple, but none of them had any idea what Jimin want to talk about as Jennie didn't mention anything.

Yoongi and Hoseok didn't have any work left, they just addressed the board of directors and were sitting leisurely. But as soon as they got Lisa's call they don't no how to feel about it.

Their one side was saying that Jimin might say some lies again, they were clearly dissatisfied in their mate and were avoiding him on purpose.

On the other hand, their was one side which was feeling all giddy and mushy with the thought of meeting their mate, their mind was a huge mess.

**********

Jimin was standing outside the company, collecting his thoughts and practicing different ways to accept his mistakes.

Jimin was so sure that his mates won't even want to look at his face after he tell them.....he wasn't scared...no, he was absolutely terrified. He consider running away and was ready for the same.

However a sweet voice stopped him, "Mr. Min.... The CEO is waiting for you.. Please follow me.. "

Jimin looked at the pretty beta in front of him, he pointed a finger at himself.. "Mr. Min??? Me.. " Jimin was genuinely confused.

But the Beta found his behavior exceptionally cute.. As she chuckled softly, "yes... You.. I'm Momo.. Pleased to meet you.. Please follow me"

Jimin followed the pretty lady with no further questions, he was already so stressed to think anything about anything else.

Momo lead him to the top floor, however she wasn't allowed on the top floor because of the privacy that has to be maintained so she lead him to the CEO's personal assistant head Heechul..

Finally Jimin reached the front door of his mates office. Heechul was about to open it for him but was stopped by Jimin who dismissed him.

Though heechul was not ready to leave an unknown person freely on the most important floor but the clear bite mark on Jimin's neck was enough to show him who the boss was.

Heechul gave a respectful bow and left him alone.

Jimin wanted to enter but he squated down on the floor in front of the office door with his back being supported by the door. He can smell his alphas pheromones and suddenly his mind was blank completely forgetting the reason for coming there

*************

Inside the office both the alphas were sitting when they felt the overpowering scent of their mate however that scent never entered their room.

The alphas were becoming restless, they were already angry on the omega and now it seem as if omega didn't want to be with them.

A low growl collectively rippled out their throats both of them were feeling insecure moreover they can sense each other emotions and hence the feeling was doubled, Jimin had created a mind barrier and they can't pass through it.

Hoseok finally stood up as he opened the door to find Jimin squatting down he didn't think much and picked Jimin up from behind carrying him to the couch and settle him on his lap as he nestled his neck on the side of his mark.

Yoongi too joined them as they sandwiched Jimin between themselves nestling their nose in the omegas neck.

Jimin who was tensed a moment ago completely loosen up and the wall he build shattered to pieces.

The alpha pair stiffened when they felt how scared their mate was.. They suddenly pulled away to have a good look at their mate.

Yoongi who was in front felt his eyes twitched when he saw a very prominent swelling and a faded hand print on their mates cheek, which were messily covered by his hairs and messy makeup, but Yoongi was so close that it was impossible to miss.

Yoongi brushed Jimin's bangs away as he brought up his handkerchief to wipe away the makeup to reveal a very prominent swelling.

Suga and jhope were ready to rip away any hand that touched their mate, a collective threatening loud growl was forced out which can be heard till a floor below, making everyone whimper in fear.

Jimin tried to calm his mates by releasing pheromones but seeing their mate beaten up was riling the alphas up.

"who fucking dare to touch you "

" al -alpha "

" he asked a question omega, don't make me repeat myself "

" I'll tell you alpha... I'll tell everything but please calm down you are scaring me"

Jimin released a pitiful whimper, although he wasn't really scared, but he can not talk sense with the alpha and want yoonseok to get the control back.

Hearing the omega was scared the alphas calm down giving their human side a bit control but the alphas were still very much out there..

"I want to tell you both something " Jimin said softly.

There is no going back now..

************