2

Yoongi and Hoseok were standing awkwardly beside the two alphas, a pregnant omega and a human.

They wanted to smack Taehyung for leading them to such a stressful situation.

( situation mentioned in chapter 3 ALPHAS MATE; if you want to know but it has no importance to this chapter or book in general)

The omega suddenly muttered awkwardly, " well I guess let's introduce ourselves, I am Rosé and Lisa's mate" as if it wasn't already obvious by the not so little fight. But they would give her credit for trying to ease up tension.

But no one apart from her seem to be over what just happened so they quickly muttered there name. Feeling quite guilty for putting her unborn pup in danger.

" Well if it is not offensive, how many month are you pregnant for" Hoseok asked, he love kids always wanted one but both of them being alpha having their own child is like an unrealistic dream.(surrogacy ain't a thing in wolf world)
But they might adopt someday.

" oh it's three month, only 2 more left" she said excitedly, wolf pregnancy last for 5 month usually .

He was going to ask for something more when he was interrupted by a loud thud.

There was something that made him jump as him and Yoongi ran toward the fallen boy.

They don't even know what.. They would usually ignore such a thing but something was pulling them toward the boy and they know the other one was feeling the same because of the mate bond.

They could feel sparks by touching him which they have only ever felt with each other. Their wolf was howling cause they couldn't smell the boy and it was irritating them .

There wolf was getting agitated by every passing minute. But as soon as they hear the boys soft high pitched voice both of their wolves instantly purred in delight.

It was unusual not even each others voice was able to do that.

They look toward the figure of the boy running away with their mouth agape.

They were brought out of their daze when they felt their wolf clawing at their skin.

"it is effecting you as much it is me.. Right?? " Yoongi said

" damn yeah!! Who is he???" Hoseok said trying to calm his distressed wolf.

They both decided to go back to the group only to find out Taehyung is still not back with his alpha talk.

So they decided to leave him here as they have more important work then babysitting the true blood, moreover he already have his alpha mate with him.

" Guys we have an emergency please tell tae for us. " and left without even waiting for the reply.

They will find about the boy, they have to.

They can actually interview for interns here , although they don't usually do it, they don't want to deal with teens. But if dealing with teens will lead them to that mystery boy it will be worth it.

" would he be human?? "

" no Hoseok he doesn't smell like a human"

" damn Yoongi both of our wolf calm down just by his voice instantly.. It usually doesn't calm without fighting or beating someone .. !! I can't get over it"

" neither can i"

We will meet you again pretty boy..