5

As soon as Jimin wake up he found himself sitting on the lap of Yoongi, while he and Hoseok were talking to some alpha men.

He tried to jerk away but instead got a possessive hand caging him in tight embrace.

Jimin purred being dominated by his mate, he was extremely happy. His scent become amazing sweet and attractive catching attention of all the alphas who start releasing their own scents.

This didn't sit well with the couple, Yoongi pulled Jimin further into his embrace while Hoseok stood in front of them growling.

All the alphas regain their senses pretty quickly scurrying away from the room.

While Jimin happily still in daze start rubbing his whole body up and down Yoongi while trying to reach for Hoseok with his hands.

"Alpha" Jimin said catching attention of the alphas.

"yes baby " both of them said seductively.

"do you want me alpha, I am just useless omega I might just be a burden but don't reject me alpha I'll not show up again but please don't reject me I can not live with rejection" Jimin said chocking back a sob.

Hearing these words Hoseok and Yoongi felt their heart clench, their precious omega is so scared. But that remain short lived rejection did their mate just mention rejection.

A collective growl ripped out of the alphas throat, "you are our omega, don't even think of rejection. " Hoseok said growling.

Jimin coward and nodded his head meekly.

" words omega" Yoongi said this time.

"yes alpha" Jimin chirped.

Jimin suddenly ducked his head down confusing the alphas, " alpha my heat is round the corner.. will you... "

"Say it omega" they both said encouraging him.

" will you mate me" he said shyly.

"no , if you don't want we will not" Yoongi and Hoseok said collectively, thinking the omega might not want to mate so soon, even if they want to mate him right there they will wait as long as their omega want.

But the said omega already have tears pooled in his eyes as he thought that his mates don't want him .

Hoseok see this. bewildered placed the omega in his lap only for Jimin to jerk away and as Yoongi tried to hold him he slapped his hands away.

This didn't sit well with the couple and they growled using their alpha voice submit Omega.

Jimin whimpered falling down on his knees, " why don't you wanna mate me, please alpha tell me if I am not enough I'll try to change I wanna be mated to you"

The alphas growled, we don't like your insecurities omega, do you want us to mate you now. Should we mark you, fill you up with our seeds all pretty. Make your womb full of our pups and plug ur little hole when we are done so you can carry our seed everywhere.

Yes alpha please

Such a little slut for us..

Only for you

Yes only for us , if we'll see you with anyone else we will fuck you their in front of everyone.

Uhhh.... Yes yes alpha.. Please mate me.. I want you both alpha please..

Shh.. Shh baby let us take care of you

Alpha...

Hoseok picked up Jimin bridal style, taking him to connected bedroom in their office with Yoongi following behind , they didn't think they will be mating for the first time in their office but with their little omega it's all right.

I'll post smut tommorow, let this be more of a fluffy chapter..