4

As Jimin ran away the alphas seem to wake up from their trance.

" He is our mate, our missing piece of puzzle " Hoseok mind linked Yoongi while they both ran behind chasing their mate.

They followed him outside but as soon as they reached the parking lot they were welcomed by their mate's distressed scent, which stirred up their wolves.

Jimin was captured by some nasty alpha who was pinning him at one of the corner in the parking lot, trying to make him submit.

A loud growl ripped out of Yoongi's throat as he and Hoseok charged toward the two. As he pounced at the sorry excuse of the alpha beating the shit out of him, while Hoseok pulled Jimin away from him and hold him by the wrist.

The hold of the alpha on omega was so hard that it was painful making the omega whimper.

They were soon interrupted by a true blood who seem to be friends with the alphas, but didn't jump between the fight probably being respectful concluded Jimin.

As Jimin felt that in no way alpha will stop he can't do anything except releasing a lot of calming pheromones directed toward his mates. Knowing that it will probably irritate the true blood, but he want his mate to calm down.

His mates left the beaten up alpha on the floor burying their nose in the crook of his neck inhaling deeply.

He feel drugged, having his mate inhaling his scent made a string of pleasure pass through his spine. Everything around him seem to get blurry, he can't concentrate on anything around him.

But his happiness was short lived as he suddenly realized that his mates will probably reject him now. Afterall nobody will want such a weak omega as the mate. He try to get out of their grasp which resulted in any angry grumbles from his mates.

And he was suddenly dragged away by them, bracing himself for the possible rejection. When that same pure blood alpha came running towards them, inviting them to some kind of dinner which was accepted by the alphas, but Jimin was just so out of it to even know what they were talking about.

He was forced into the car's back seat while the two alpha sat in the front wearing a pissed expression.

Seeing their expression a little hope in Jimin seem to die. He is useless moreover they are angry at him. They will probably reject him now.

When the car stopped in an underground parking of what seems like a multinational company.

Suddenly Jimin feel like he can not breathe, his breathing became laboured and tears seem to flow out of his eyes like a waterfall, his scent become pungent and he started to have a full blown panic attack.

He curled into himself in the back seat. With his head between his knees and hand hugging himself.

The alphas were suddenly helpless they were torn when suddenly both of their wolf take control, feeling that the human side is not capable enough to take care of their precious mate.

Both the alphas open the back seat door when Suga (Yoongi wolf) picked up Jimin bridal style walking toward the private elevator while Hope ( Hoseok wolf) held the omegas hand rubbing gently at his knuckles.

Both the alphas release pheromones to calm down their omega which seem to work instantly.

As soon as they reached their office suga sat down on the couch beside hope placing Jimin on their lap who was now whimpering silently feeling secured surrounded by his mates pheromones.

The alphas sat dumbfounded not knowing the reason for the panic of their precious mate. No words were exchanged as the little omega curled up further into their lap sleeping, probably tired by all the events today.