Chapter Twenty-Three

Jungkook unwrapped his arms from around Taehyung as the boy stretched on the ground groaning, A couple places on his body popping in the process.

"Ughh, I really need a bed." He spoke as Jungkook moved his arms to caress Taehyungs waist again making the human shiver a little.

"Can I kiss you?" Jungkook asked again, Already addicted to the feeling of Taehyung lips.

"Yeah." Taehyung leaned his head back as He felt Jungkooks lips brush over his lightly, The man grabbing his chin gently, Moving his lips against the boys gently before pulling back slowly with a smile.

"I want to take you to the sand today, We can't stay long but I just want to do something special for you." Jungkook whispered making Taehyungs eyes widen.

"Really?" He asked surprised that Jungkook wanted to take him back to land, even for a minute and risk him escaping.

"Yes really." Jungkook smiled as Taehyung smiled up at him happily.

"Yes please. "

"I'll be back, Make sure to eat." Jungkook bid his mate goodbye as he dipped into the water in the middle of the cave, swimming past the
Underneath of it as he hurried to jins home.

Today he planned to have his first ever date with Taehyung, above the surface. He had to prove to Taehyung that he had the potential to be the love of his life, And a good mate.

"Are you ready?" Jin asked as Jungkook swam into his cave nodding.

"Yes, Did you get everything?" He asked as Jin nodded handing him the basket full of things he had gotten for the couples date.

"Treat him well Jungkook. " Jin patted the boy on the back before shoeing him out and back into the water, Jungkook waving before making his way towards the human bank as the night started to approach. Lifting himself onto the sand, he started to prepare for their Date as he set everything exactly the way he wanted.

"I hope he likes it." He whispered to himself.