recollection VI ⍨

"hello donghyuck, please come and sit. don't forget to close the door."

donghyuck did as he was told by the school psychologist.

"today we'll have a particular session. i won't be the one questioning you. let me introduce you doctor park. he is one of the most qualified psychiatrists of korea. he accepted to come and help. he'll be the one to help today."

donghyuck nodded. that's what his life looked like now... a laboratory rat one's...

"hello donghyuck. i'm doctor park." the man said with a smile. "i wasn't told about your disease or anything, so i'll have to deduce everything. i'll start by showing you painting stains, and you'll tell me what they remind you of, okay?"

donghyck nodded, looking at the first image. it clearely looked like a heart. a perfect, round, beautiful one.

"that's my heart before mark crushed it."

doctor park showed the next image, revealing a messier heart. actually, it didn't look like a heart.

"that's what my heart looked like when mark broke up with me."

the doctor changed the image.

"that's mark's gaining popularity while i'm losing mine." donghyuck told, eyes glued on the rows of dots getting bigger and bigger on the sheet of paper.

the doctor changed it again. that image was a burst of vivid colours.

"that is my mind right now. a fucking mess. and that's all because of that asshole named mark."

finally, doctor park showed me the last image. a blank page.

"that's what will be left of mark when i'll have taken my revenge."

the doctor put the images away and looked at doyoung.

"thank you donghyuck. i'll probably call you another day for another meeting. you can go for now."

donghyuck nodded.

"goodbye."

donghyuck walked towards the door, opening it and closing it before doyoung could even tell him to close it.

"what happened to this boy?" doctor park asked doyoung with a serious look.

"i don't know. it's a mystery..." dyoung sighed. "the rumours say that he became mad and that he tried to rape his boyfriend, but i'm sure it is not the case. he was in love. you just had to see them in the corridors to know it..."

"mark? isn't it?"

"yeah. that's the boyfriend."

"well, let me tell you, the boy is mad. what has he been diagnosed with?"

"attachment disorder and narcissistic personality disorder towards mark. that means he wants mark all to himself. and he's ready to kill anyone who goes in his way." doyoung sighed.

the doctor started sweating. "he's a psycho, we should do something. he needs to go to an asylum, or get locked somewhere."

"he's a student. he's under my watch."

"i'm calling the police." doctor park said, taking his phone out. "have you heard what he said?! i won't let a freak like this in the streets of my country."

"you're not calling anyone." doyoung warned. "who do you think is the real psycho? donghyuck, an innocent teen who is the victim of a bad shot, or mark, the actor of it?"