⍨ chapter 5

jeno and i squirmed out of the crowd that had formed around the bleachers and joined mark and jaemin that were behind the crowd surely waiting foor us.

"d-donghyuck?" mark stuttered, eying me from head to toe. it made me all warm inside.

i surely flushed.

"you changed a lot."

i passed a hand through my hair, making surr that my crop top would rise enough so that my tummy would be visible.

bingo! mark checked it out.

"i did?"

mark nodded.

"you didn't." i said, using my index finger to trace his cheekbone, from his temple to his chin, putting a bit of pressure to lift his chin. "well, you got more handsome." i added smirking.

mark smiled.

"you're not bad yourself."

i rolled my eyes mentally. he was already falling in my trap.

i knew the thing would be easy, but i didn't know it would be that easy.

"sorry, we've got classes to attend." i told mark, sending him a wink. "jeno, let's go."

i tunred around, pulling jeno from jaemin's grasp, not letting him finish his conversation with jaemin and making sure to roll my hips.

"wave at jaemin, and make sure to check if mark looks at my butt." i told jeno.

jeno did as he was told a second after.

"so?"

"jaemin has the prettiest smile and mark was literally drooling."

"good." i smiled mischievously.

"doyoung! doyoung!" i ran inside jeno's brother's office.

"donghyuck. the- "

"door. yes, i know." i completed his sentence, closing the door.

"what do you want? i'm working."

"i think mark knows i want him to want me back." i told.

"what?"

"i think mark knows what i'm trying to do."