⍨ chapter 3

"how is shopping going to help you taking revenge?" jeno asked me as i was trying on some jeans in the changing rooms of a random shop.

"seduction jen." i replied. "i want him to see me and no one else."

i walked out of the cabin and turned around. "how does my ass look?"

jeno rolled his eyes. "i don't want to see."

"come on. you have to help me."

jeno hesitantly looked, surely finding the way my ass was shown too inappropriate for his innocent eyes.

"isn't it a bit too... huh... like, the thing's in between your ass cheeks."

"that's the point. mark will drool." i added going back into the cabin.

"what the hell happened?!" doyoung yelled as soon as jeno and i stepped into his office with tons of shopping bags and dyed hair.

doyoung was the school psychologist, but he was also a regular one. that's why his office was accessible from the street, so jeno and i could enter without passing by the school which was closed because it was saturday.

"mom is going to be mad. did you ask permission to dye your hair white?" doyoung asked, his brother. "and donghyuck, close that goddamn door!"

i rolled my eyes. "what's with you and those doors anyway?"

"he heals patients that are mentally ill, but himself has an 'open-door disease'." jeno explained to me.

"yeah, i noticed."

"will you shut up? i'm sure the hairdresser was your idea." doyoung said, pointing at me and my now silver hair.

"duh, of course it was. it's part of my plan." i rolled my eyes. "mark will notice me."

doyoung sighed loudly. "what exactly is your plan?"

i smiled brightly and pulled a black notebook. i threw it to doyoung who opened it on the first page.

"what was i expecting... attachment disorder paired with narcissistic personality disorder linked to one person..." he mumbled.

"hey! you're talking about my diseases!" i yelled.

"so, you really are ill?" jeno asked.

"i'm not really ill..." i rolled my eyes.

doyoung scoffed. "excuse me?! not really ill?"

he approached jeno and i and opened the notebook, showing us its insides that had been filled with a pretty handwriting.

[ ] seduce mark with my beautiful looks

[ ] make mark see only me

[ ] eliminate every being that gets in my way to mark

[ ] make mark fall for me for good this time

[ ] make mark believe i am still in love with him

[ ] abandon mark like he did

[ ] hurt mark like no one ever hurt anyone before

[ ] crush mark's heart like he crushed mine

[ ] make mark disappear from my life

and these same sentences were written over and over again, on every page of the notebook, even though i would have needed half a sheet of paper to write it.

"i'm sorry to break it to you donghyuck, but you are sick." doyoung told me, handing me back my notebook. "and i'm not sure fulfilling that list would do something."

my plan was ready to start the following monday.

jeno and i had dressed for the occasion.

people in the corridors were now used to see him and i together.

we had decided to change our old and usual dark sweatpants for slimmer and sexier clothes. well, actually, i did.

jeno wanted to dress casually. he wouldn't wear sweatpants, but he wouldn't wear too fancy clothes either.

however, i wanted to start with something powerful.

leather pants coupled with boots. and on top, a white long ripped shirt that showed my collarbones and some parts of my tummy if you looked through the rips. that plus the new hair colour would surely shock the other, so, no need to put additional makeup or to style my hair much.

jeno and i walked to school together and headed to our class. as expected, the whole corridor silenced at our entrance, looking at us from head to toe. some whispers erupted, but no one dared to talk louder.

and well, seems like our plan worked, because for the first time since our breakup, i earned an eye-contact from that asshole called mark lee.