YouTube- Eat it or Wear it Pt 1

Video starts with Dylan and Peter in the frame sitting outside behind a large table filled with 8 brown numbered paper bags while the spaces directly in front of them are empty.

"Hi guys I'm Peter Parker -and I'm Dylan Parker- and welcome to this video" Peter and Dylan exclaim.
"Oh my god who the fuck welcomes people to a video Pete? " Cody says from behind the camera
Peter then blinks saying "please dont curse on my very Christian video thank you very much. "

*cut*

"Anywho... as i was saying before i was oh so rudely interrupted" Peter says while glaring at Cody behind the camera, "today we would be doing the eat it or wear it challenge""

"So im gonna go first because... well i want to" says Dylan before wiggling her tongue at Peter who huffed at her comment.

"We have a bowl filled with little papers numbered 1 to 10 and a little spiny wheely thingy which tells us whether to eat it or wear it" Peter says while Dylan points to the objects mentioned 

The wheel is divided down the middle into two parts, the green side has the words eat it while the red side has the words wear it. The arrow is pink and is currently parallel to the thin white line separating both parts.

Dylan then reaches into the transparent glass bowl filled with papers and draws one out.

"I got number 2"Dylan says while looking around "where is that?" 

"Here" Peter hands her the bag labeled two.

"Wish me luck" she says reaching into the bag "i got......a bottle of mustard."

Dylan then looks up at a now laughing Cody then back at the yellow bottle of mustard in her hand "ew. really Cody? fucking mustard. What the actual mother of loving fuck is fucking wrong with you" She says while still looking back and forth from Cody and the bottle of mustard.  

"Dee stop complaining and just spin the wheel" Peter says gesturing to the wheel.

Dylan huffed, rolled her eyes and spun the wheel.

"Andddd she'ssss gonnnaaaaaa......." Peter says while the wheel was spinning  

 "EAT IT!!!!!" Cody exclaims when it stops.

"Oh my fucking god" she says dropping her head on the table with a bang. At this Cody started laughing while peter attempted to rub her back in what he assumed to be in a comforting manner.

*cut*

"Wish me luck" Dylan says while holding a serving spoon filled with mustard directly in front of her mouth. She then mimes the gagging action before proceeding to stuff as much mustard as she could into her mouth. 

*cut*

"That was absolutely horrific" Dylan says while dramatically flinging her self on peter who just rolls his eyes. 

Peter then drops his hand into the bowl grabs a paper and turns the paper to the camera so we see the number 7 written boldly on it.

"number seven, number seven, number seven" he mutters under his breath while looking for the bag meanwhile Dylan stares at the bag labelled number seven directly in front of her before looking up at the camera and smiling innocently having already decided not to tell peter about her discovery.