Stray Cats - Part One

 I watched "a whisker away" and suddenly wanted to write about this.

 *****

 Than POV

 My name is Than, at least that's what the man who owns the house calls every time he wants to call me.  Previously humans called me by various names.

 My first owner called me Beam.  He is a kind old man.  He raised me from my childhood to adulthood.  He taught me many things including the human world.

 Unfortunately he did not live long.  When he died, I lost everything.  Love and shelter.  His children and grandchildren don't want to keep my owner's house.  They sold the house to someone else and that person destroyed my house and changed my house, where I took shelter, into a skyscraper.

 Besides that, none of my first-born children or grandchildren wanted to take care of me so I was forced to wander alone.  I learned how to survive on the streets.  Learn to survive in extreme weather and how to find food.  I became familiar with nature.

 But one day a woman found me and brought me home to her house.  My second owner calls me Tee.  She is a young woman.  She is very sweet. She prepared lots of good food, gave me a warm place, and gave me lots of toys.  For several years I felt like living in heaven.  I even forgot what it was like to hunt for food or sleep in the cold air and strong winds for several days.

 I thought this would last forever, but it seems like my good fortune never lasted long.  One day I saw her move her things.  But it seems like she has no intention of taking me.

 "Sorry, Tee, but phi has to move and phi can't take you with Phi," she said before she put me in a box in front of his apartment.

 At that moment I realized that humans cannot be trusted and their kindness hurts so much.  Therefore, I swear I will not depend on any human.  I will be grateful if they give me food but I will not let them touch me.  I decided to live independently without depending on humans.  That's what I've been trying to do.  Until one time the accident made me go back to owe a human.  

 "What about God?"  Asked the man who kept looking at me worried.  A man in blue dressed me and stared at a screen.

 "The x-rays showed that he broke both of his right legs. We have to operate on him and he might have difficulty walking."

 I can see the human who saved me and brought me to this place looking at me concerned.

 "It's a pity but can you save him?"  He asked while stroking my head gently.  If this is normal, then I will hiss and stay away from him.  But right now my whole body is too weak.  I can't even make my voice out.

 This morning I tried to avoid a group of young children who tried to catch me but unfortunately a motorcycle hit me instead.  I struggled to save myself.  Somehow I ended up in the hands of the man in front of me.

 "I will try my best" Said the man called Goxd by my savior.

 My life savior smiled softly and looked at me.

 "Hold on Than" he whispered.

 Tsk ... We met for the first time but he already named me like I was his.  But sorry, I will not give my heart to any human anymore.  Not even to humans who saved my life.

 Afterwards some men took me to a room, they injected me with something and made me unconscious.  After that, I realized when I was in a cage with feet wrapped in white cloth.  I feel my body is weak.  A man standing not far from me came to me when I tried to move.