My handsome neighbor

****

 Than groaned in exasperation when he heard the bell ring.

 "Who is that jerk who is making a fuss on Sunday mornings," he cursed, trying to reach for his handphone that he got up from  the bed.  Than glanced at the clock on his cellphone.  9 o'clock in the morning for him because he had just slept at 5. Than sighed.  He lazily got out of bed and walked toward the door.

 "Hi Nong Than" a smile full of guilt was shown by the man in front of him.  Than looked surprised at Dav, his neighbor.

 "Sorry to wake you up so early. Phi has to go out at this time because there is a small problem in the office and the babysitter who was supposed to keep det can't come so can you um ... you keep Det for me" pleaded the man in front of him.

 Than staring at the father and son in front of him.  Det smiled shyly at him while hiding behind Dav's body.  He held Dav's leg tightly with his cubby hand.  

 "WTH, I can't even look after myself, how will I look after others"

 Than looked at Dav doubtfully.  Dav could see the rejection on Than's face so before Than answered his question, he grabbed Than's fingers and showed his pitiful face.

 "Please !!!!! Phi will cook dinner for Nong," he persuaded.  Than smiled happily to hear Dav's cooking.  He likes Dav's cooking.  He looked back at the father and son in front of him a few moments before he nodded.  Dav smiled broadly and pulled Than into his arms.

 "Thank you. You really are an angel," Dav said, patting Than's back.  Than can only sigh resigned in the arms of Dav.

 After cleaning up, Than sat on Dav's sofa while listening to Dav's instructions.  Det sat next to Than while watching his favorite cartoon.

 "The food is in the fridge. All you have to do is warm it up. You just have to watch Det, he can play alone" Than nodded while staring at Dav standing in front of him.  Dav only wore a black shirt that showed his muscles and jeans wrapped around his long legs, making Than unable to take his eyes off the handsome man in front of him.

 "If an emergency occurs, you have my number, right?"  Dav asked, although honestly he didn't expect Than would call him.  Than nodded again without taking his eyes off Dav.

 "Thanks Nong," Dav said, smiling sweetly at Than.  Than felt his world melted instantly.  But Dav's attention was immediately diverted to Det.  Dav walked towards Det and rubbed Det's head gently.

 "Daddy has to go. Be a good boy and listen to Uncle Than's orders," pleaded Dav.  Det looked away and nodded.

 "What do you want daddy to bring later?"  Dav asked.  Det smiled broadly "Ice cream and waffles" he pleaded with a shining face.

 "I want strawberry ice cream!"  Than added, raising a hand.  Dav looked at Det and Than with a faint smile.  For some reason he suddenly felt doubtful.  Like he would leave two children at his house.  I wonder what chaos they will create.  But Dav had no other choice.

 "All right. Two ice cream and one waffle," Dav said, staring at Det and Than in turns.  Both of them nodded happily.  Dav smiled before he kissed Det's head and said goodbye to both of them.  

 After Dav left, Than lay down on the couch and watched cartoons with Det.  After 15 minutes watching, Than realized that his stomach felt hungry.  He walked towards the kitchen and looked for food.  Than chuckled when he saw Dav's fridge.  Dav has all kinds of fresh food.  Dav cooks his own breakfast and dinner.  Dav sometimes invited Than to dinner at his place.  Than likes Dav, Dav is a handsome man who is kind but he prefers his food.