ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 23 - ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖

Start from the beginning

His eyes get bigger and his throat becomes drier. This is the exact same tattoo he saw yesterday on the guard's wrist.

That means Jungkook killed those…..!

Taehyung throws his phone once again as he curls himself up in a corner of the bed. His whole body starts shaking when Lee's words flash on his memory.

How pathetically the person killed those four people! And the person is Jungkook, this one thought his killing him inside. 

Why did he kill them?

Why he tried to trap me?

Then those words he said to me all this while, was just a lie?

Tears start welling inside Taehyung's eyes and throat feels tighter. He feels disgusted on himself. How can he be so stupid to trust a stranger who came to his room like a thief? 

Taehyung closes his eyes as he clutches his hairs in his fist and tries to control his emotion but fails miserably. He can't deny the fact that he has started falling for this man who is actually a Mafia, who maybe kills several people in just a day. Who has killed his clients? Who has tried to trap him? 

Then.....why did he cry that night? Why did he apologise?

All was a lie, Taehyung! I told you not to trust him! 

Taehyung cries loudly now as he feels miserable. He can't even share this with anyone. No one knows about Jungkook. He feels like screaming in anger. Sadness and anger collide with each other as he feels like killing himself. 

How much more has he to endure? Everything has a limit, after all. 

Suddenly the loud ringtone of his phone again jolts him up from his thinking as he wipes his eyes and nose and picks up the phone from the bed. Allison again and seeing that his heart is not in its right state. 

He knows why Allison called him before and also is calling him now. He knows what this girl will tell him now. He just isn't ready to hear the truth yet! 

Taehyung closes his eyes as he takes a deep breath before receiving the call. 

"Taehyung?" Allison says and Taehyung just leaves the breath he was holding all this while.

"Yeah, I'm...I'm listening." The red-haired answers and he can hear his heartbeat louder and clean. 

"Please tell me, where did you find the picture?"

Taehyung can't answer. Nothing came out from his mouth because he can't tell anyone how much of a stupid he is! 

"All, just please tell me if you know anything. I'll tell you all later. Please." Taehyung says as if he is begging. 

Little does Allison know, he is begging for some strength because whatever is gonna happen now, Taehyung can sense that it'll destroy his growing hope, dream, trust and most importantly love.

"It's a famous tattoo here in the underground world. It represents the property of the famous Mafia leader of South Korea."

Taehyung's heart squeezes when Jae's words replay inside his brain. 

"They are Jeon's property."

"He is a mafia, Mr. Kim."

"He is the leader of South Korea."

"The name, All." Taehyung breathes out as he asks, greeting his teeth together. 

The veins of her hands are popping out when he makes a tight fist with his left hand while he is holding the phone tightly with his right hand.