CHAPTER 45: My Cute Thief

Start from the beginning

Instead she is craving for those stupid chocolates and chips.

Great Alexander Knight! Stay here awake all night.

After sometime Ev came out of the kitchen keeping her packets on the table she sat beside me.

Now why is she here. Can't she just have her chocolates and go to her 'besties'.

"Xander." She called me.

I didn't reply.

Then she poked my arms with her finger "Xander."

"What?" I asked.

"Umm... will you get mad if I ask you to sleep with me?"

"Yes I-"

Wait. What? Did she just say that she wants to sleep with me.

"What did you say?" I asked her to confirm if I am hearing the right thing or not.

"Umm... I can't sleep there. I don't know why? I was trying to sleep for an hour but I couldn't. I thought that if I eat chocolates maybe I could fall asleep. But after eating one whole bar I didn't feel like sleeping. I also thought to call you because I wanted to sleep with you but then I thought you might have already fallen asleep. So I didn't call you."

She said so many things fidgeting with her fingers. And I thought it was just me who was dying to sleep with her.

"Let's sleep here only then." I said her eyes instantly shot up to look at me. I smirked.

I laid on the couch and pulled her close to me. Her hands were resting on my chest and my hands were wrapped around her waist. I pecked her lips then kissed the top of her head.

"Goodnight Ev."

She moved more closer to me and said "Goodnight Xander."

-----------------------------------------------

The next morning I woke up listening to some noises. I opened my eyes to meet with three pairs of eyes staring at me in 'awe'. I looked down to see Ev still sleeping in my arms.

"You both are so cute." Rose said.

"You could have told us man that you wanted to sleep with your wife we would have understood." Evan said.

I glared at them.

"You both are so in love." Cassandra said. "How did you get so lucky to have her?"

Wow! I just woke up from my sleep just to meet with those irritating questions. Just then Ev moved in my arms I looked at her. She opened her eyes.

She is so beautiful.

She smiled looking at me and said "Good morning."

I could die for that smile of yours Ev.

Before I could reply those three irritating people said in unison "Good morning."