ANNOUNCEMENT!

Alright! So...I will be rebooting this story. For the following reasons.

1. When I re-read the entire thing, I realized many of the things and scenes really didn't make sense or were unnecessary to the overall story plot that I planned a month after I started writing. Heh...

2. The personality of the character's were seriously jumbled up. I mean you seriously cannot feel that you're talking to a different character even when the perspective changes. Tsunami sounds like Peril, Peril sounds like Tsunami. And I don't know what the heck happened to everyone else. 

3. There were many scenes left unfinished. For example the Peril-Tsunami flashback thing. I had a plan to explore that part in the next chapter but...it was sorta ruined already.

4. There were too many problems introduced at once. I cannot work them all out as the story progresses without creating an even bigger mess. Thus starting over will be a relief. So that I can leave hints and everything for the actual plot. 

5. There were tons of silly mistakes that cannot be properly fixed like THIRTEEN YEAR OLDS DRIVING.

Now here comes the million dollar question.

Should I continue on this book or create a new one....?

Considering this one is on 7k already and I've been getting tons of notifs of this book being added to many people's reading lists, who knows. 

To start afresh I'll probably create a new one but- which option will be more convenient for the readers?

Also, if you have a cover idea, please feel free to tag me to it. I'm getting sorta bored of this one. 

I'll credit you of course! And dedicate a few chapters to you too! <3 <3 <3

-ANR out!