Black wood | 16

A few days later and Dipper was paddling through the with quick flicks of his sapphire tail. He had a trail, the closet one so far. 

He had been drifting around the ocean lately, asking lone sirens if they had seen Bill's ship. Most hissed and tried to attack him at first, but they quickly understood. 

And one of those sirens had told Dipper he had seen a ship like Bill's somewhere near here. 

Dipper quickly swam to a large piece of coral on a boulder, this is the place. Dipper floated up to the surface, looking around the horizon. In the distance he see's a large shadow.

He dives back into the water and speeds through. His eyes eyes flash blue and his tail going just a bit faster. He swims bast small sharks, turtles, brightly colored fish. His eyes flash again as he runs straight into something solid. Dipper looks at it, it's black in color, but it's stone. Dipper pops to the surface and sighs as he see's the dark colored rock. He looks at the sun, it's getting low. 

He pops down below the water again, as he does so, he hears a soft giggle come from below the rock. He swims down and finds a tiny cave, just big enough for one siren. And out of the darkness pops a grinning face of a siren. "That was quite an impact!" he giggles. Dipper smiles at the remark, "Thanks? Have you by any chance seen a black pirate ship?". The siren's face changes into confusion as he stares at the sand for a moment, then he snaps. "I HAVE!! About 10 minutes ago, went to the north!". Dipper's face brightens up, "YOU'RE SERIOUS". The siren nodded quickly, "I have no reason to lie, You gave me quite a laugh back there!". Dipper thanked him a hundred times, then swam towards the surface. He swam briskly to the north.

In a mere 10 minutes, as the siren had said, he had found it. The black ship, the one that held Bill. Bill. That's all that mattered now to Dipper.

His eyes flashed blue and his nails grew into claws. He launched himself onto the side of the ship with a grunt, his nails dig into the wood. He sighs in relief as he slowly pulls himself up to a window. He quickly punches the window, he loosing his grip and falls a bit. Slowly he climbs back to the window and pulls himself into it. He lies on the solid ground and releases a breath he hadn't realized he was holding. He smiles to himself as he looks around. The smile soon turned into a wide grin as he sees that he's in Bills' room. He gives a silent thank you to the air, and carefully pulls himself towards Bill's bed. 

When he hits the soft mattress, everything seems to melt away. Dipper realizes he hasn't slept all the time he's been searching. 

Darkness embraces him as he slips off into slumber. 

Only to fucking WOKEN UP 10 minutes later.

"Pine Tree?" A voice whispers, Bill's voice. "Listen, I know I haven't seen you in awhile, put I haven't slept in.... 2? .... in awhile. I kinda just wanna pass out" Dipper says and he rolls over to face Bill. Bill laughs as tears roll down his face, "Of course Pine Tree".

Bill picks Dipper up and adjusts them so Bill is holding Dipper's waist. Dipper nuzzles into Bill, making the blonde smile.

The two lied there, silently. Eventually sleep overtook them, dreams filled with happy memories of the other.

~END~