hello pretty! | 5

Dipper finally regains his senses. He beams and makes grappy hands towards the girl. Bill doesn't understand and stands up protectively. He holds Dipper close as Dipper tries to go to the girl. Bill just looks angry at the girl, "I'll be right back". He walks away while holding Dipper, "where are we going? I want it see Mable!". Bill stands there for five seconds, a bit jealous that his Pine Tree wants to see someone else. "Who is this... Mable?" "OH! She's my twin!" This eases Bill's mind a bit. He opens his cabin door somehow. He sets Dipper in his bucket, "I'm gonna be right back". Bill closes the door and leaves. Cause you know, that's how people leave.

Dipper sits in the bucket and messes with the water. Bill finally wrecks the door, scaring the crap out of Dipper. "I'M BACK BICTHS" Bill announces. "Only one bicth in this room, spoiler alert! It's you" Dipper teases. Bill rolls his eyes and heaves something in the room. The something hisses as it hits the ground. The something is Mable, Bill's least favorite siren at the moment.

"MABLE!" Dipper cheers. Mable smiles and butt scoots over to her brother. Bill rolls his eyes and pushes Mabel away. "If you don't put me in water I'll die!" She lies. Dipper laughs and Bill rolls his eyes. "He knows you can breath Mable! Hehehehe!! I've been with him for a while!" Dipper giggles. Bill grumbles and sits down on his bed. "Explain" Bill demands. Mable sighs "ok... Can I say something first?". Bill nods. Mable smirks, "I hate you a lot! Alrighty! Story time!"

"After Dipper left I was pretty lonely. People were overjoyed for some reason. So I left to go find him. I don't know what Stan and Ford are doing, but I don't care. Anyway, I'm here to take Dipper back!"

Bill smirks,

"Try and take him"