PLEASE!!!!! | 8

I'm listening to the Night Vale podcast as the moment! It's amazing, the guy who voices Tad strange just talks about supernatural stuff!!! *Wheeze*

-

Dipper watches as Bill snores peacefully. It's midnight and Dipper should be asleep. But he can't sleep for some reason. Before Bill feel asleep he moved Dipper's barrel over is it's nearer to his bed. Dipper doesn't really know why. Dipper suddenly feels very sleepy and his head starts to only see black.

~

Dipper slowly opens his eyes and yawns. He blinks and looks to the left seeing a blonde sitting on a stool swirling his finger. From the finger swirls and glowing blue flame that swirls around in the air and around the finger. Dipper watches in silence and in awe, until Bill looks at him with a blank face. He shakes his head and gives Dipper his signature smile, "What cha' looking at Pine Tree" Bill smirks as the flame dances. Dipper continues to look at the dancing flame, "the fire... How'd you do that?". Bill closes his hand around the flame and extinguishs it, he walks over and sits next to Dipper. He sets his arm on the ring of the barrel. The arm then sprouts a small flame that morphs into the shape of a small cat. Dipper stares at the flame, mesmerized. Bill smiles, "I can make many different things, I can do all kinds of things, but making flames might be my favorite" "you didn't answer my question" "*loud laugh* guess I didn't! It's something that was passed down form my mother's side, probably why she left us. Anyways, I'm a demon!" "COOL! AND SCARY!! BUT COOL!!".

-LATER-

Bill steers the ship and watches as Dipper read his little journal. "We're docking tomorrow" Bill states, gaining Dipper's attention. "Can I come? Where are we docking? Why are we docking?" Dipper asks all at once. Bill laughs very loudly, "so may questions!!! 1. I'll find a way for you to come, 2. My hometown... I don't know the name, and 3. Cause we need supplies and the sea gets boring after awhile of doing nothing". Dipper just squeals and goes back to reading.