"A DANGER THAT ONE IS!" | 1

Dipper paddles his fin a bit faster then before. As he passes other sirens he sees them staring. He's grown used to people's eyes following him. After all, it's not every day you get to see the insane Siren!

Now let me explain, sirens (or just in my fanfic) all have enhanced traits. Most have subtle enhancements. Take Stan for example, he can find anything shiny in the water, and it takes him less time then the average Siren. Ford, he can swim faster, this may be a generic enhanced skill but, it's much faster then anybody else who's been recorded. This skill has allowed him the swim just about ever where, and he documents what he finds in his journals.

Now the twins, their a special case. They both have very enhanced skills. Mable's got a beautiful talent that she gets praised constantly for. Her skill has allowed her to be a hero. She has the ability to lure anyone in with her song. She has often lead ships, that have come to close to the cove, away. 

Dipper, didn't get so lucky. He gets called insane, maniac, and hopeless. He's skill is that he can let his feelings kick into overdrive. Siren's can go one on sprees were their anger, sadness, or fear take control. But most of the time they just end up yelling at someone or biting a fish. Not Dipper, when he wants to or he loses control he can KILL. He loses his control over his body and the emotion takes over. 

BACK TO THE STORY! Dipper races around then he stops, just stops. There's a small cave in front of him, his family's little home. He takes a deep breath, then he swims in. His tail flicks side to side in an beautiful motion. He finally stops once he comes to a small indent in the stone. The indent is a circle shape carved into the wall. It has smaller indents in it that he uses as shelves. He sits in the and pulls out his book, his only book. 

After Dipper finishes rereading his book he hears crashes outside the cave. He watches as two grey and a pink tail flicker past him to the entrance. He slowly closes his book and follows. A small scream echoes through the cavern. Dipper looks outside, his Grunkles are trying to battle with a bunch of thieves. And Mable? Dipper see's her being tied up by one of the mugs. Dipper loses it, his eyes flash a quick blue, very different from their usual brown color. His teeth grow sharp, the muggers look over in horror, so do Ford and Stan. "Dipper don't!" "Dipper be rational" the murmur, knowing fully well they can't stop him. Dipper rushes forward in a gust of water and attacks the man holding Mable. 

Blood floats in the water, three stand horrified. One sits licking blood off his palms and lips, giggling to himself. One goes over to her brother, "bro-bro snap out of it!!". The brother turned around, his eyes flashed blue again then they started to water. "I-I-I'm so sorry Mable!!" he choked out. Mable hugged her brother and shushed him. By now crowds have started to gather. 

"FREAK!" "INSANE!" ""DISGRACE" "HE'LL KILL THE CHILDREN!" "A DANGER THAT ONE IS" "THROW HIM OUT!" "YA!! THROW HIM OUT" "BANISH THE MONSTER" "BANISH!" "BANISH!" "BANISH!"

Dipper sat on the sand, letting tears roll from his eyes. He knew he had made his worst mistake yet.

traitors in waiting (BillDip)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें