back... home | 12

Dipper eventually stopped crying and he and Mable had a nice catch up.

Mable suddenly grabbed his wrist and held his hand. "Please come home" she whispered solemnly. Dipper pushed her away, "they got rid of me, rember?" "I'm sure we can pull a few strings... Plus! I bet Ford's gonna want to hear about your experience with Bill!". Dipper shook his head and laughed, "this is the stupidest answer of my life, let's do it!". Mable beamed and started pulling him off.

Dipper swims close to his sister as they glide over the main city area. People are busy and don't bother to look up. They quickly swim just to be sure though.

They finally reach a cave, the cave. "GRUNKLE STAN, FORD! COME LOOK
WHAT I FOUND!" she shouts into the cave. The grumpy old sirens slowly paddled over. "What is it Mab- DIPPER!" Ford said as he realized the brunette sitting there. Both Grunkles launched onto Dipper and hugged him. "Hello to you too" Dipper gasped through the death trap. They muttered so many welcome backs he may have started to cry again.

"Your home now" Ford whispered as he pats the brunette's fluffy hair. Dipper smiles and looks at him and Stanley, "thank you!". Dipper starts to ahead a few tears of joy. The Grunkles just mess with his hair and push him inside.

It felt weird being somewhere he wasn't supposed to be. But he loved being with his family again.

Eventually everyone settled down and all but one passed out.

Dipper swam up the outside of the cave onto the rocks that stood above the water. He crawled up to the top and looked at the dark sea. The waters reflecting the bright stars and the even brighter moon. He sighed and wrapped his tail around the rock. He slowly fell asleep there.

traitors in waiting (BillDip)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें