26

The nurse finished patching Soobin up, Yeonjun stayed by his side the entire time to make sure he was okay

The omega looked up at Yeonjun who was standing next to his bed, his mind seemed to be somewhere else, Soobin slowly slipped his hand into his getting his attention.

"Don't think about it too much Hyung."

He sighed. "How can I not? They weren't arrested for what they did to you! They hurt and touched you Soobin it's not fair."

The omega's eyes softened. "That's just...how it is Junnie hyung. They would blame me for what happened but I'm fine because of you."

He caressed his cheek looking at Soobin. "I just wish things were different." He sat down next to him.

"How did you know where I was?" He asked suddenly.

Yeonjun shrugged. "I...honestly don't know. I was in detention and I just heard your voice?"

Soobin raised an eyebrow and neither of them saw the nurse quietly smile as she listened to their conversation.

"And suddenly my feet just took me to you." Soobin rested his head on Yeonjun's shoulder. "I'm happy you're okay Binnie."

The nurse's phone rang and she answered it.

"Me too hyung."

"Choi Soobin." He looked over at the nurse. "It's your parents." He walked over taking the phone call.

"Hello...y-yes I'm fine...they didn't go to this school...nothing of course it's my fault to them..." His eyes drifted over to Yeonjun's and he smiled at him. "Yeonjun hyung did, he fought all three of them off he was amazing."

He blushed as he looked at the younger male.

He held the phone out towards him. "They want to speak to you." He walked over taking the phone.

"Good afternoon Mr. and Mrs. Choi...y-you really don't have to thank me...you're welcome sir...I'd love to...have a good day take care." He hung up and looked at Soobin. "Looks like I'm having dinner at your place tonight."

˚

Dinner went well, Mr. and Mrs. Choi gave Yeonjun a thank you gift after dinner which he didn't want to take but they insisted.

"I have a really good feeling about you Yeonjun." Mrs. Choi whispered to him. He held her hand out in front of her and he hesitantly gave her his hand, she slipped a ring onto his thumb. "It's something that has been in our family for years, it's like our good luck charm that we pass to someone...special." She looked up at him. "It started with my great great great grandmother and Soobin's dad and I decided to give it to you."

He looked at the silver band on his finger and smiled. "Thank you." He hugged her and then shook Mr. Choi's hand. "This means a lot to me I promise to take care of it...please allow me to clean up you two must have had a long day tomorrow."

"Oh Yeonjun you don't have to-"

"It's the least I could do after you prepared this amazing meal Mr. and Mrs. Choi."

They both smiled. "You can stay the night, Soobin will get you settled in. Good night boys." She kissed their cheeks and they went to bed.

Yeonjun started to clean up and Soobin went to help but he stopped him. "But-"

"Go wait for me in bed." He kissed his cheek. "I won't be long."

Soobin nodded and went to his room to wait. Yeonjun quickly cleaned up the kitchen and the table before meeting Soobin in his room. He closed the door behind him and sat on the bed next to where he was laying down.

"Binnie can we talk?"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

They need to talk
🍵👀