A idea???

Hey everyone! I wanted to give a huge thanks to all the love and support you gave this book so far. This book has reached 23K which I was not expecting when I first bad this book but very grateful for. As some may know I may be leaving wattpad after this book is done which i kinda felt bad for. I didn't want to leave just like that so I was curious about your guys opinion on a idea I had. You see I've been getting a bit better at digital art lately and I was wondering "if" I made a wall paper of one of the characters from the book would people buy it??? I wasn't sure so why not ask like last time🤷🏾‍♀️.

For those curious I'm taking votes on the most favorable character in the book and I'll make a wallpaper for phones with them. The price is only going to be 10$ through paypal, for anyone who really wants to help support more add five more dollars and you get a chibi of the character with wallpaper. (Any questions just dm me =w=)

This was only a idea that popped into my had a few days ago when I was still writing the most recent chapter if anyone is interested and would take this offer I'll make a more solid plan for this. Give your opinions in the comments and stay toon for the next character as always!