Chapter 10

Geno stood back from error he struggled more against the restraints. "W-What happened to him?!" Geno looked twords nightmare but he only looked away. "I already said I don't known geno. We were just in the living room before he cried out in pain and turned into this. I saw no recognization in his eyes at all, eventually I had to knock him out..." geno froze up at the last bit as he turned to error seeing a bleeding crack on his head then look back to nightmare with a bad time stare. "You cracked my brothers skull!!!" Geno was about to shout at nightmare before cross came running in. "Nightmare I got some info a-WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!?!" Nightmare only sighed as he told everyone to go upstairs back to the main castles to talk and figure something out.
Cross took out a heavy book from his innovatory dropping it on the table with a thud. "What the?! How do you even get science book? He never lets anyone take anything from his labs." Cross looked to the side but was actually given X chara a glare "Well...."

FLASHBACK.......

Cross stood in the shadows listening to dream and sciences conversation quietly. "So there a werewolf in underfell? Cool." X chara floated beside cross talking freely because no one could see them besides the others frisk and chara with cross. "No not cool. This one is more dangerous, maybe one escaped before error destroyed the au." Cross looked back down as science waved goodbye to dream heading back to the labs. "We need to get that book for more info" Chara gave a small grin unnoticed by cross "Sorry bud but I'm gonna handle this one." Cross was about to decline chara but she already took control against his will "Hehe~. Who said you where in control this time partner?"
Science was at his desk looking through the book on werewolf and the au while writing down notes. "Hmmm-?!" Sci turned around as he heard a clatter from the next room of the lab, he got up to investigate but got tackled from behind and pinned down with a large knife to his neck. "He science sans, sorry but I'm gonna have to borrow that book of your on werewolf's." Cross or rather chara gave a dark grin to sci. "Cross how did you!" Chara shushed him as she mad there eyes bleed black "Nope it's just chara~.", in the end chara stole the book along with tying up sci and stuffing him in a closet just for laughs. And then I think we known the rest.

End of flashback...........

"And that's how chara got the book..." cross gave a nerves exasperation as everyone just looked at him dumb founded. "You let the brat take over again?" Nightmare gave a dark glare because last time chara was in control they had the star sans on there tail for a month. Cross gave a nerves chuckle as he held up the book to distract everyone from him "Good news is we got the book, maybe it could help us find out what's wrong with error?" Everyone let the topic drop as they went on to reading the book collecting as much info as they could from it.

Back at the star sans base........

Fell was looking for sci because he promised to help him with a up coming project. "Where the hell is the nerd! If he's gonna tell me to be here at least be in here dame it!!" Fell search for a while more before giving up. "Guess his not here, geez his place looks like shit...he can at least organize his stuff." Fell picked up a broom as he went to the closet to put it away. He didn't account for what happened next. As he opens the door science swung out the closet tied to the ceiling by a rope. He was gaged as he muffled screamed scarring the life out of fell "HOLLYFUCKINGASGOREMYGOD!!!!!!!!" Fell made a high pitch scream as he passed out from a soul attack from fear. Dream and swap ran in and just stared at the scene not knowing what to do. "I think we need to call ink..."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
HAHAHA!!!! Don't you love it when art blocks happen. I'm really sorry for no updates lately. Online classes have drained me😰, but I'm getting back to the swing of things. And hopefully I'll finish this book at long last and start my next ones. So stay tune because the next one is coming quick and keep this book ideas coming!✌️