Chapter 9

Error followed fresh upstairs into the dining area. When they got there everyone froze looking at error, error didn't like the extra attention and shrunk a bit into his sweater. "DoEs aNyoNe minD tElLinG mE wHy I WaS iN THe bAsmEnT pRiSon?..." Nightmare was first to walk to error giving a worried look to him. "Do you not remember anything last night??" Error gave a confused looked as he looked around the room at everyone's expressions "sHOulD I?...". Nightmare sighed a bit as the goop on him melted revealing his passive form, error got a bit concerned because he only turned back to his old self if he wanted to talk genuinely without the negativity around him. Error was lead by nightmare and the others to the table as they all sat down. Error was only getting more nervous with how everyone was acting. The gang wasn't fooling around, geno seemed more scared then worried, even fresh took off his shade which he never did unless it was real talk. Error looked to nightmare waiting for answers "NIghTmAre tHe hELl is GoIng ON hErE...". Nightmare looked down a bit before he began "Error last night......"

Flashback...................

Nightmare threw a bone attack to errors head as he howled out in pain before collapsing to the ground unconscious. Nightmare walking over checking if he was out before going to the others "Is everyone alright?" The gang nodded as they helped one another checking each other. Not long later geno,fresh,and reaper came running into the thrown room seeing the mess that was mad and the condition everyone was in "What in the world happens here?! Are you guys ok?!" Geno went to help out the other as he healed the ones most injured. Fresh only stares at the scene before walking around a bit checking things out, fresh took notice to some rather large claw marks on the fallen door of the thrown room. "Yo nightmarz what up and happened here? Looks like a huge animal attack in here." The gang went grim after what fresh said, this caught reapers attention as he went to nightmare whispering so geno wouldn't hear much "Dust told me something was happening to error...but I don't see him in here." Nightmare gave a glance to reaper before crossing his arms in frustration and worry. "No his here. But his down stairs-?!?" Just then a monstrous roar was heard throughout the castle. Everyone flinched as some got fright while others got in a defensive position. "Tch! He woke up already.." geno and reaper both looked to nightmare in shock for what he said "He???" Geno asked walking over to him "Yes he. It's error."
After everyone got patched up for any injures they had nightmare lead geno along with fresh and reaper down to the castle's prison area. "Why would you put error down here? Was he the one who attack you guys like that?" Reaper was flouting behind geno giving nightmare a questioning look. "Yes and no. Look I bearly understand what happened my self but error is not himself right know we had no choose but to lock him up." Geno was about about to shout at nightmare before the sounds of chains was heard rattling around, nightmare stopped on the stair way letting geno through along with the others close behind him. Geno's eye sockets widened in disbelief and shock with what he saw in the cage. The beast was passing about in the cage with magic cuffs on his front paws, it notice geno and the others and pulled on the restraints trying to attack them. Geno flinched back recognizing the creature from the news report a few days ago. But something was off to geno, he bent down a bit to get to the beast eye level as his eyes stared into slited multi colored eyes "No it can't be......E-Error?.."