Chapter 14

Back at nightmares castle...............

Error woke up with a start from the reboot. "UgH?!" He looked around only to see he was on the couch with the others playing a game of poker. "Hey look errors awake!" Killer got up going to error as he saw him give a dumb founded look to him. "WhAt "ArE yOU gUyS dOinG dIdNt tHE mUltiVeRSeS eNd?" Error got up confused as he looked around seeing everything normal. "We don't know actually just as it started it all stopped, and where still here so ya." Dust shrugged to to error as he threw his cards on the table giving up on the game. "WHerEs nIgHtmArE?" Error looked around a bit only seeing the four skeletons. "He went to his room after the huge wave of negativity he got from all the chaos." Cross spoke up putting his cards down a bit upset with the game. Horror only grind as he threw down his cards " Hah! Read'em and weep suckers, full house!" Horror threw down his cards in triumph as he scooped up the pile of chocolate and knifes the others bet on. "Oh! come on!!!" The others shouted out as horror only rubbed it in mocking them. Error only rolled his eyes as he walked out the room in search for nightmare "EvEn iF IT waS tHe EnD of ThE mulTivEreS thOsEs guYs wOulD sTilL bE tHe sAmE.." Error couldn't help but have a small smile a bit for there casual silliness of the group. He went up the stairs as he knocked on nightmares door "HEy nIghTmAre? YOu in TheRe??" Error only got a dark groan in response as the door open to reveal a taller then usually nightmare looking down at him with a ice pack on his head. "Oh you finally rebooted, how you feeling?" Error had to look up slightly just to be face to face with nightmare "ThE hElL hAppEneD tO yOu?! YoUr likE a FoOt tAllEr!" Error was very surprised to say the least he and nightmares where around the same size if his memory served right. "Oh yeah...well when the multiverses started shaking I felt a lot of negative emotions the most I felt in a decades." Nightmare went back into his room letting error in, he sat on a chair slightly smaller then his thrown as error sat on his bed not thinking much about it "Next thing I know the goop on me increased to the point I was in my more 'scary state' and then I grew a foot. But now I just have a headache from all that probably a side effect or something like that...." nightmares sighed as he slumped into the chair more. Errors looked at his friend in pity before he realized something "wAiT..." error was then quick to stand up as he swiped a hand in front of him opening a window to the multiverse code, he frantically began to look through it was his eyes widen. "Error what's wrong?" Nightmare got up walking up to error concerned. "ThErE gOne..." nightmare was a bit confused as he looked at error and the codes "What you mean..." error turned towards nightmare with a shocked yet relived look "ThE aU cOPys...tHe bAlAncE iS stAblE...bUt hO-hoW?..." error didn't know how to feel as he could only stare at the code in disbelief "wHy?!..." error was taken out of his shock when nightmare grabbed his shoulders "Error this is a good thing. You can finally take a vacation from ink and the balance." Error blinked a few times hearing the idea only to give a smile with watery eye "HEh..yeAh I CaN.."

Back in the star sans base................

Ink and the others had finally came up with a plan to stop error, ink stood at the head of the table with a board behind him as he was explaining the final plans to the others. "Listen up everyone! The plan is to catch error in the new au I'll create to attack and ambush him." Most of the sans nodded as dream continued with the details "Will all split into three groups one for the main attack while the second is for the second attack for anyone who gets hurt in the first wave. The third one will have our support and healers just in case error still continues to fight." Everyone agreed to the plan as they went to put everyone in there team's. When everyone was finished most went home to prepare for the fight to come. Only a few stayed behind to help with the backup plan. There was a few sans that didn't attend for the meeting which was science,fresh,geno, and reaper.

In the star sans lab............................

Science sans was sitting at his desk with a cup of coffee as he was continuing his research on the multiverses incident. "This doesn't make sense? Why would it all just collapse like that?!" Sci groaned out in frustration as he fell back into his chair. Sci took a breather as he just stared at the ceiling for a while. He got up as he left his lab getting ready to go home. He began to head towards the door before something stopped him making him freeze. "Do not listen to the lies of ink..." Sci turned around quickly causing his glasses to slip of a bit. He searched the room for the source of the voice but found nothing. "Ah geez I've been in this lab for too long" he turned around again to leave but saw a figure floating in his path. ".........AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!?" Science screamed as he fell back dropping his things "W-W-Who?!" The figure said nothing as they only bent down to his level putting there hand in front of his face "You are need in the process of helping a broken god, so you must see truth to learn of your mistakes and fix the karma you and this world have built." Science was suddenly blinded by a bright light as he jumped awake on his desk. "Uh?! Woah...that was a weird dream.." he looked around seeing he was still in the labs as he got up rubbing his eyes, "That's it I'm taking a vacation for a while..." he grabbed his things along with a few papers as he left for home to sleep.