Chater 7

A glitch scream ranged out in the living room as error fell to his side glitching out. "Error what's going on say something!!!" Nightmare shook error trying to snap him out of it, only to get smacked across the face from error lashing his arms out. "Urgh?!" Nightmare fell backwards holding his cheek as he felt blood drip down his hand. A shock experience came into his face as he look back at error to see he had razor sharp claws and long canine fangs. "E-Error?...". Error couldn't hear anything as he felt his bones snapping and popping out of place reforming back difficulty. Error couldn't stand the pain as he felt his mind going blank. He reached out to nightmare as he's slid into a unconscious state of mind "...H-h-h-HeLp ME..." but it was far to late as error eyes became slits with a red hue, he was no longer the skeleton nightmare knew.

Error stood on all fours growling at nightmare with bloodlust in his eyes. Nightmare took cautious steps back keeping eye contact to watch his movements "Error? Tell me your still in there..." the beast snarled as it jumped at nightmare tackling him onto the ground "Urgh!", Nightmare quickly used his tentacles to throw error off as he got up running upstairs to warn the others and get reinforcement. "This makes no sense how did this happen to error. Was it something to do with that bite he got?!" Nightmare ran as fast as possible as he soon heard error catching up with him. Dust was running down the hall because of the crash he heard in the living room, he was shocked to see nightmare running down the hall towards him. "Boss is everything o-?!?!?" Dust saw the huge beast down the hall coming straight at them, on instinct alone he summoned bone attacks and launched it at the creature not knowing who it truly was. The beast let out a howl of pain as a few of the bones stabbed into it's body. It lost balance falling on it side whimpering in pain. "Don't attack him!" Dust was shocked as nightmare grabbed him with a tentacle and ran off with dust. "Boss are you fleeing?! We can take it down if we-" nightmare cuts dust off "You can't attack them that's error..." dust looked at nightmare like was crazy for a moment "It's true I saw it with my own eyes dust. He turned into that thing, he not himself right now." Dust was frozen with shock, how could that thing be error, dust looked to nightmare hoping for a plan. Nightmare quickly turned into the thrown room and shouted the huge door with his magic to keep it shut. "That should hold for now." luckly for nightmare horror and killer we're already in here they where off to the side playing cards. "Hey boss what's going on? You look out of breath" horror got up going up to the two with killer close behind. Everyone flinched lightly as they heard banging at the doors. Howls of rage could be heard on the other side as the banging only got louder. Killer and horror looked at the door then at nightmare wanting to know what's going on. "I'll explain a bit later, right now we need to think of a plan to deal with error." The two looked at nightmare surprised for a moment but nodded there heads despite the worry in there eyes. "Dust I want you to call geno, he will be able to help along with reaper." Dust gave a nod as he went to dial up geno. Nightmare began to explain what was happening and a plan to the others as dust did this.

Geno and reaper where asleep on the couch after going through a movie marathon. Reaper woke up groggy hearing vibrations from his phone. He carefully went to get it sense geno was using him like a pillow. He answered it now caring much for who it was. "God of death who's calling?" He heard the voice and recognized it as dust "Hey dust why you calling so-" reaper was cut of when he heard noises in the back ground along with yelling. "Reaper I don't have much time so just listen! Somethings wrong with error and now he-" Something heavy bracking followed by a few colorful words behind it meet reaper through the phone. "Dame it! It got in reaper we need-........." the line was cut off. Reaper was fully wake as he quickly began to tap genos face light to wake him up. "Love...Love!" Geno woke up with a light groan looking up at reaper a bit mad. Before he could complain reaper stopped him. "Geno something going on at nightmares castle. I don't know everything but dust called in panic saying it was something to do with error. Geno shot up as he quickly ran to get his red scarf and coat. "Call fresh and take me there right now!"

Back at nightmares castle...

As the gang was doing as told the door didn't hold as error rambed it down with a chunk landing on dust and braking his phone. Nightmare,killer, and horror quickly got into defense position as error was standing on his back paws glaring at the viciously. "Error stop this now. You don't want to do this get a grip!" Killer tried to reasons with the error but it didn't reach the true error, the beast snapped at killer smacking him into the wall with on swing of it's arm. Horror tried to hold error back next with blue magic, he struggled with this but error still broke lose attacking them both. Nightmare watched trying to figure out how to stop this beast that was error. In the end nightmare had only one option. Error was about to bite off killer head but something sharp hit him in the side of the head. Things became fuzz as he slowly fell to the ground unconscious. Then the world went black for him.......
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey everyone sorry for no updates in a while. I've been kinda out of sorts with everything going on and getting use to online classes. Thank you to all for reading and being patient. I hope your all safe and well in this time, and don't forget to stay home and healthy. Bye for now.