Mr. Wing placed his hands on either side of the glass, and focused his aura on it. The water started overflowing and spilling out of the glass.

"This shows that my aura falls within the Enhancer class." He informed and the boys nodded with interest.

"Okay, now Shiro will show you his nen type." Mr. Wing turned to Mr. Shiro, who perked up.

"Me?" He stupidly asked, pointing to himself. Mr. Wing nodded and Mr. Shiro walked up to the glass, placing his hands on either side. The color of the water started to change, and he smirked.

"This means Shiro is an emitter." Mr. Wing explained and the boys gaped at the water. Mr. Wing switched the water out, and gave it to Gon.

"You're next, Gon." He stated as Gon focused his aura on the cup. The water started to spill over the edges and Gon grinned. An Enhancer. Why am I not suprised.

"Gon's an Enhancer, too?" Killua looked curiously at the glass.

Zushi was next and he positioned his hands on either side of the glass.

"The leaf moved!" He shouted in suprise.

"If the leaf moves, that makes you a Manipulator." Mr. Wing smiled at the boy.

"Okay, I'm up next!" Killua confidently held his hands by the glass, but nothing happened.

"Nothing's happening." Killua frowned at the glass, and I smirked at his disappointed expression.

"Do I not have what it takes?" He nervously asked, and I snorted. He turned to me in annoyance.

"Taste the water." I stated, pointing at the cup.

"Taste it?" He looked at me like I was crazy. Nonetheless, all three of them dipped their finger in the water and tasted it.

"It might be a little sweet..." Killua mumbled, and I laughed.

"You're right!" Gon agreed.

"Yes, it's a bit sweet." Zushi added.

"Isn't this just water?" Gon asked, turning to Mr. Wing.

"It's just water. But the taste changed Because of Killua's aura. It means you are a Transmuter." Mr. Wing explained and Killua brightened.

"You're a Transmuter?" Zushi gazed up at Killua, and he posed in confidence. I laughed, catching the three's attention.

"It's your turn next, Korudo!" Gon smiled as he gestured to the glass.

"Huh? Why? I already know my nen type." I titled my head in confusion.

"Yeah, but just try it! I want to guess what happens!" Killua smiled, eager to see me do the water divination.

"Okay, I guess I'll do it then." I muttered before walking up to the glass. I place my hands by it, and focused my aura.

"I wonder what she'll be!" Zushi watched me in excitement.

"I bet she's a Conjurer or something." Killua smirked as he crosse his arms confidently.

The boys watched in anticipation as nothing happened in the water. I chuckled at their confused faces.

"Didn't we just do this? Come on, taste it!" I grinned at the boys as they jumped in suprise. They all dipped their finger in the water and tasted it.

"Woah! This is so sweet!" Gon shouted in suprise.

"It's like... juice." Zushi stared at the water in thought.

"Wait, so you're a Transmuter like me!" Killua pointed at me with a smile on his face. I blinked at him in suprise.

"I thought you'd be more mad about that." I stated and he crossed his arms.