Killua ripped his gaze away from Gon as he turned back to Korudo. She was still in the same position as before. He stared at her for a minute, not sure what to do. He hesitantly reached his hand out, and gently touched her shoulder.

Korudo shot up, slapping the hand away in panick.

Killua retreated his hand in shock. The look on Korudo's face shook him to the core. She looked absolutely terrified. It didn't sit right with him. Korudo looked away quickly, realizing what she had just done.

"Korudo... Are you okay?" Killua quietly questioned, looking wearily at the girl.

"Yup. Just tired, sorry!" Korudo responded in a preppy tone, turning around with a smile. Killua narrowed his eyes at her and scoffed.

"Yeah right..." He mumbled, and Korudo ignored him.

"Come on! Let's go find Gon!" Korudo abruptly stood from her seat, desperately trying to change the subject.

Killua narrowed his eyes as her, then shrugged. He decided to drop it for now, knowing she wouldn't tell him anything.

○●○

Korudo's P.O.V.

"Holy shit..." I breathed out, running a hand through my hair that was back in a bun. It was now night, and the events of Gon's fight earlier in the day, flashed through my mind.

"Killua saw me... He saw me... Nooooo!" I whined to myself as I plopped back on my bed. I held my head in my hands as my face contorted into one of embarassment.

"He's going to be so suspicious now! 'Just tired, sorry'? That's got to be one of the worst lies I've ever told!" I sat up my bed, now pacing the room.

I hesitantly reached out for the doorknob, knowing I was supposed to meet the boys at Mr. Wing's house. I sighed obnoxiously and flung the door open, making my way over to the house.

○●○

"Hello! I have arrived!" I announced stupidly as I entered Mr. Wing's home without knocking.

"Korudo! Nice job defeating Riehlvelt. I watched your match on the TV." Mr. Shiro clapped as I walked in.

"Why thank you, kind sir." I mocked a noble voice, dramatically bowing before Mr. Shiro. He put his hands on his hips, and looked out into the distance, posing like a king. We broke character, and laughed at each other.

"Would you two idiots knock it off. Mr. Wing's trying to explain nen types." Killua insulted, staring blankly at us. I scoffed.

"See what I mean? Joykill." I whispered to Mr. Shiro, and he nodded.

"What'd you tell him!" Killua yelled, pointing to Shiro.

"I only stated some facts, no need to worry." I smirked as his eye twitched.

"Tell me-" Killua was cut off by Mr. Wing.

"Killua. Pay attention." Mr. Wing scolded him and a smug grin stretched across my face as he glared at me.

Mr. Wing started to explain the nen abilities of people like Hisoka and Kastro. He was using them as examples for nen types.

"Korudo's ability-" Mr. Wing started before being interrupted.

"Wait! I want to guess her nen type." Killua grinned as he turned to me and I blankly started at him. He's so weird.

The boys gathered around a wine glass full of water. Mr. Wing placed a leaf on top of the water, and explained how you need to focus your aura on it. Oh... they're figuring out their nen types.