"Yeonjun you told me you would this morning..."

"Yeah, well, I didn't"

She chuckles and asks me how it went for the nth time today, and I tell her everything honestly, emphasizing the part where Beomgyu told his mother to "leave him with his baby". I also warn her that I'm going to his house in the afternoon.

At around 8pm, I hear my phone vibrate and smile as I pick it up.

BabyGyu
'Ma said yes for tmrw.

BabyGyu
I can't wait uwu

BabyGyu
Goodnight!

BabyGyu
I luv u

Junie
I love you too. Goodnight <3

As I fall asleep, I think about how easy it is to make up with Beomgyu. I wonder if he's already had a boyfriend, because he's immensely pure and trusting. I think of how adorable he looked two weeks ago with his teddy in his arms.

A real baby.

Beomgyu POV

The next morning, I wake up to my mother shouting "coming" from downstairs and a door opening.

I checked the time and just stayed there, surprised.

10 am.

Damn I slept in.

And Junie's here.

I was about to jump out of bed when I remembered what Dr. Jeon had said yesterday. I groaned as I layed back down, waiting for the blue-haired boy to arrive.

(A/N: They probably got new hair colours again! I'm still staying with this one tho because... idk really)

When he opens the door, I quickly notice the smile on his face. He jumps into me, hugging me tight, but not tight enough to choke me.

As soon as we break the hug, 'Ma starts talking.

"Uhm.... Well I was still here but anyway are you staying for lunch Yeonjun?"

Junie nodded. "Okay, I'll bring both your lunches upstairs, okay boys?" She says as she leaves the room, not waiting for an answer.

"Fun fact: I never asked Dr. Jeon if you could visit" I say, leaving him some space on my bed.

"Why should he say no? I mean, even if you do need to rest" he says as he tucks himself in bed beside me.

"You're still in your pjs?" He giggles.

"I just woke up"

"It's 10am!"

"Exactly" I say, although 10am is pretty late even for me "I always wake up around 9 or 10 am"

"But at my house you woke up earlier than that-"

"Your house is not a reference" I say, trying to sound like I totally wake up at 9am everyday and not 7am like I truly do.

Yeonjun grabs the teddy bear in between us and places it in my hand. I bring it up to my lips, kissing it softly, and hug it tightly.

"Sometimes I imagine that this teddy is you, and I hug it and kiss it and it makes me think of you, of the things we do"

He giggles again, hugging me and kissing me where I kissed the teddy.

"I don't have a plushie" he admits.

"Want one of mine?" I ask hopefully, standing up from my bed and walking towards a small box in the corner of my room.

"Can I see them?"

I bring the box to him and he looks through the collection of unicorn, dog, cat and bunny plushies, putting aside the ones he likes more than others.

I soon realise that all of my teddies are in that 'I like' pile.

He puts the other plushies back in the box and does another 'I like' pile for the rest, now excluding some of my teddies.

After one more round of sorting, he finally finds his favourite one: a big, light pink teddy bear with a little red heart necklace and coffee brown eyes.

"This is so girly but so cute" he says, bringing it to his chest.

"That was my childhood favourite, before 'Pa's" I explain, smiling.

For some reason, I knew he was going to choose that one.

Junie looks at me with oh-so-cute puppy eyes "Can me take it?"

I chuckle "It's yours if you want it"

He smiles and hugs me tight, repeating "I love you" again and again.

'Ma brings us lunch at about 12:30 and we eat in my bed, trying our best not to stain it - although I did. Sadly, at 2pm, I start to feel really tired, but I don't want Yeonjun to leave.

But he noticed my drooping eyes and slurring words in an instant.

"Get some rest, BabyGyu" he says, stroking my hair softly, as if trying to make me fall asleep.

"Nuuuuuu. You're here and I don't want to fall asleep with you here!" .

"I'll be there when you wake up"

He gets out of bed, kisses my forehead, and leaves the room.

And I fall asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Why is that ending so similar to the last one oop-

ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵈᵃʸ ᵒʳ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ